WTB +1 ext. for P-40 mags

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Badman400, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Anyone got two or three +1 mag extensions for the P-40 mag they'd like to part with? :-?

Bill at KT said they were out at present. :(

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Won't the extension for a P11 Mag work ? If I recall the only difference is in the feed lip and the follower, the extension and spring should be identical to the P11. I don't use the extensions so I can't check with mine but I do know the thumbrest is identical between the two mags, I interchange them all the time.

There's probably more people with P11 mag extensions than there are with P40 mags. Might widen your potential sellers to include P11 in the title if I am right about them interchanging.

Hope this helps

Dan R

3. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Sounds logical.

In that case....anybody with either? :-?

4. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas
    sorry bro, but i would think P11 would work, too. they're the same mags, minus how the newer ones feed lips are cut. i's got the same std. pinkie extensions on mine. more comfy for me...

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    FWIW, the Kel-tec +1 extension is officially a P40 accessory. It works with all P40 mags and with the 10 rd P11 mag - not with a 12 rd P11 mag unless you swap out the spring with a P40 spring.

Wade - I assume KT is out of these. They often are. Anyway, they are not currently listed in the store. If you haven't, you might try calling. :-/

6. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Thanks for the info TX.

I did call a couple days ago, that's when Bill told me. :(

I have three new P-40 mags I'd like to outfit, so keep your eyes open guys! ;)

7. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Did he speculate as to when they'd have more?

8. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

Nope.

It was the first day back after the Christmas holidays for the KT bunch, and I didn't have the heart to keep him any longer with more questions...lol.

But I will be calling again soon if I can't come up with some of them on here.