Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost the ejector for my P3AT and ordered one from Keltec. I called them, told them what I needed and gave them my gun's serial number. They sent me an ejector immediately and din't charge me (Great CS!). I installed the new ejector today and it drops in fine but the slide binds on it horribly. I can't even rack the slide past it. I assume that there are some generational differences with this part so which one did I most likely get and which one do I need? Could I file this one down? Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
68 Posts
Does it sit flush with the left side frame rail or does it stick up a bit? If it sticks up, then there's your binding. I'd just try to get another one from Kel-Tec.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at the smooth side of the ejector (side that faces out from the gun) I can see that the lower portion sits ever so slightly higher than the base of the rail. 10 seconds with my dremel and the slide moves as smooth as new. I hand cycled 12 rounds through it and she ejected fine. I'll send a box of ammo through her this weekend and see how she performs.
Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I saw that. Mine looks like the one in the picture. I circled the area that I had to shave down to make it work. It wasn't much material but it worked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.