WOW Say Guys Check This Out! A Custom P3AT

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Curt32, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Curt32

Curt32 New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Hi just saw this custom P3AT on the Accurate web sight thinking about getting the Ceraguard on my gun in silver. The porting runs 80 bucks but the barrel is so short already the porting might slow thing down a bit the recoil really doesn't bother me and I want every ft/sec I can get. Anyone know anything about this coating it's suppose to be new. This is just about the sharpest P3AT I've ever seen! This comes from their custom shop don't know how much it cost maybe someone can check it out. They also do some other things to it like modifying the feed ramp and tuning the extractor. Really Really sharp just page all the way down the link. Well the only thing I can say is WOW!!  :eek:

http://www.apwcogan.com/CERAGUARD.htm

Tom j

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    That link and that finish are several years old. From all reports, ceraguard is a nice finish.

3. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Ceraguard has been around for years and used for machinery, it is very similar to Duracoat. It is a paint on product that is baked and isn't as durable as plating.

4. Curt32

Curt32 New Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Well I think the gun is nice didn't know it wasen't new. I was told by the company that the ceraguard was a new finish, and very durable. Wilson had his chromed by them and he seems to really like it.

Tom j