Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for holsters on mysimon when I saw these listings for a couple of P-3ATs being sold by cheaperthandirt for $8,999.99! Obviously an error but quite a shock at first. And you thought over $300 was high!

By the way, on the same page they show a Galco Pocket Protector holster for under $20 that looks really nice. Anyone have one of these?

http://www.mysimon.com/9000-11034_8-0.html?sdcq=keyword-kel+tec

·
Registered
27 Posts
Re: WOW! a $8,999.99 P-3AT-and it's not even chrom

I've seen something like that before on another site. Companies do that somethimes when they are out of stock of something and don't want people to keep ordering it.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts

We do it too at my hotel, if we are almost sold out and do not want to take online reservation's. We will set the system to a minimum of 99 night stay. This was no one can make a reservation unless they want a very long stay.

Dan

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I wonder if it's just a way to let people know that they have P-3AT related items since they can't really sell the pistol anyway. Clicking on the descrtption just takes you to their homepage so maybe it's free advertising for them.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts

Geezzzeeee . . . Cheaper Than Dirt only charged me $269 for my PF-9 and that was October 1, 2006 when they were very scarce ???

Wilson – who’s looking for a better price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.