Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At one of my fav dealers, he has a USED 2nd gen, navy blue frame, hard chrome with a belt clip attached in the kel tec black zip case. He has $269 on the tag but he might possibly come down a bit on it for me. I held it, its in good shape, although I dont like not knowing if the previous owner(s) dry fired it alot, other than that im really thinking of getting it. Is this a pretty good deal? Thanks all. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just sold my 2nd gen. with about 180 rounds through it, only a couple of dry fires before I found out was not supposed to do that. P3at one extra mag, don humes jit holster, one box of 50 wwb. got $265.00 out of it.

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the blue on black frame alot, but sometimes ive had light rust on my p32 blued/black, im not to much for navy frame but thats something I can live with for a while as ive heard u can buy a colored frame from KT, ive got 2 PF9's one with all the updated parts and the other will all the updated parts except its got a plastic mag release which I carry the PF9 now b/c its much lighter than the glock 26 i would normally carry. I believe imma still buy that one if he comes down on the price a little, if not I may wait for the next gun show and see what it has. decisions decisions

thanks

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i would get it. the price is ok. now day you are not going to get one (used or new) for that price. here in tennessee is going price for a new one is $330.00 and that's is if you can find one. used ones are hard to find. i have looked for a used one and have had no luck. no matter what you find wrong, kel tec will send you the parts to fix it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I paid $200 for a used P3AT--my second-- that was in great shape with a holster and some ammo thrown in. But I saw one recently in a gun shop for $499. They are so difficult to find that I am sure someone will pay it.

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man $499, thats crazy, another dealer down the road from the dealer that im thinking of getting the $270 p3at has a few of the blued/black frame NIB for $330. Im going to get the $270 one tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Depends on the area... My black grip/HC brand new was $289.

But that same gun in OH is going for $315 for average. Depends on area... I wouldn't pay that much for a used one... Unless I didn't own a 3AT, and wanted to have one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'd probably buy. That's not a bad price nowadays, and if you can get the price down, so much the better. As for the dry-fire, if it breaks, won't Keltec make it better? In the current shortage, a gun in the hand beats one on the dealers shelf.

·
Registered
6,112 Posts
RV said:
If you don't want it, buy it for me and I will pay a 5% handling fee.
Ron
Please read the rules, no buying selling except in the TP.
Also what you propose is called a straw purchase, ya might want to google that before ya go posting in public...  Both buyer and seller would do time in Fed pen w/ a guy named Buba  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_purchase

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.