Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Woodgrain grips

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  TxCajun 
#1 ·
Tractiongrips.com has woodgrain stick-on grips for the P3AT and other models.  I'm giving away a free set to the first person that goes to the site and sends me an email requesting them.  The first to claim the grips get's 'em and can choose between Burl wood finish, or Teak finish.  

See less See more
#7 ·
I got my Traction Grips in the mail today from Don. It took me about ten minutes with a hair dryer to form the grip panels to my P3AT. IMO, these are quality grips. Don sent my the Burl Wood print grips. I love the look and with the grips pressed into the checkering on my P3 there is no loss of gripping ability. I haven't shot it yet of course but I doubt there will be any negative aspects given the feel of the gun in my hand.  Here are the photos I took.

#12 ·
 This is a picture of a dummy P-32 with the carbon fiber grips installed.  www.tractiongrips.com has the pictures under the DesignerGrips tab, and the grips can be purchased from that site as well. They look much better on the real thing! There are rubber grips available in black and gray too, and they add a good deal of retention to the grip.

#13 ·
Tractiongrips

Please read and comply with the forum rules stickied at the top of the Feedback/Announcements Forum.

All commerce is restricted to the Trading Post Forum.  That forum requires 25 post before you can see it or participate.

3) KEEP IT ON TOPIC. It is very tempting to discuss political developments, gun control, and local issues here; resist the temptation and find a more appropriate place to post such topics.  Keep all commerce related posting in the Trading Post.  We do not want the gun forums over-run with members trying to buy and sell merchandise.
When you registered, you were automatically sent a PM with a link to these rules.  We expect them to be followed.
KTOG Forum Rules

When I first saw your give-away, I reluctantly let it go as it appeared you were simply giving away a couple of sets of grips.  However, as I feared, this P3AT thread has morphed into an infomercial for your products.  We absolutely will not allow the forums to be overrun/spammed by folks trying to sell stuff.  We are very serious about keeping the gun forums free of commerce.  It should be abundantly clear; there is no one else selling stuff outside the Trading Post.  Replies to this thread that violate forum rules will be deleted shortly.  Like anyone here, you are welcome to buy and sell in accordance with our rules.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.