Woodgrain grips

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Tractiongrips, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Tractiongrips.com has woodgrain stick-on grips for the P3AT and other models.  I'm giving away a free set to the first person that goes to the site and sends me an email requesting them.  The first to claim the grips get's 'em and can choose between Burl wood finish, or Teak finish.  
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. goodbrewing

goodbrewing Active Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Email sent. I hope I was fast enough.
    Welcome and Thanks

edit: I was fast enough. I will give a review in the accessories section as soon as I get a chance to try them.
    Thanks Don

3. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    Second email sent just in case. seems like a good product.

4. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Grips go to Goodbrewing.

5. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    I sent a message. Carbon Fiber grips are going to Goodbrewing, but I'll send you a set of woodgrain to see how they look.
    Thanks,
    Don

6. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
    Thanks again, Don. I look forward to receiving the grips and will put them through their paces. I will post it here for everyone on KTOG to see.

Peace,
    David AKA billjohnso20

7. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
    I got my Traction Grips in the mail today from Don. It took me about ten minutes with a hair dryer to form the grip panels to my P3AT. IMO, these are quality grips. Don sent my the Burl Wood print grips. I love the look and with the grips pressed into the checkering on my P3 there is no loss of gripping ability. I haven't shot it yet of course but I doubt there will be any negative aspects given the feel of the gun in my hand.  Here are the photos I took.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Spikejerk

Spikejerk New Member

I definitely have to get a set, or two, of these! My only complaint about the P3 is that I've always thought the grip looks a little "cheap" for lack of a better word.

9. badfishy

badfishy New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    i wanna see the carbon fiber ones.

10. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    wow, these look pretty nice. I may be interested as well. So it is an adhesive grip?

11. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    billjohnson, besides the hair dryer, how did you press the grips into the grooves???? Jim <><

12. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    [​IMG]  This is a picture of a dummy P-32 with the carbon fiber grips installed.  www.tractiongrips.com has the pictures under the DesignerGrips tab, and the grips can be purchased from that site as well. They look much better on the real thing! There are rubber grips available in black and gray too, and they add a good deal of retention to the grip.

13. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Tractiongrips

Please read and comply with the forum rules stickied at the top of the Feedback/Announcements Forum.

All commerce is restricted to the Trading Post Forum.  That forum requires 25 post before you can see it or participate.

When you registered, you were automatically sent a PM with a link to these rules.  We expect them to be followed.
    KTOG Forum Rules

When I first saw your give-away, I reluctantly let it go as it appeared you were simply giving away a couple of sets of grips.  However, as I feared, this P3AT thread has morphed into an infomercial for your products.  We absolutely will not allow the forums to be overrun/spammed by folks trying to sell stuff.  We are very serious about keeping the gun forums free of commerce.  It should be abundantly clear; there is no one else selling stuff outside the Trading Post.  Replies to this thread that violate forum rules will be deleted shortly.  Like anyone here, you are welcome to buy and sell in accordance with our rules.