Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Negative. I'm not presently investing in anything braced.

We don't do politics here. So, I'm going to report this as news: Braces are under attack. A rule that was scheduled to land in August has been pushed to December.

The rule isn't published. But it is the current talk of the 2a community. Search Arm Brace Rule on Rumble.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I know. Been a member quite a while.
What exactly is political about what is nothing more than a wish list? ( just a short one)
And I am well aware if the talk in the 2A community. Been armed for more years than I can remember.

But please, elucidate on the political content of my post .......
LOL ... your post is not political. A key component of your design - the brace - is a hot potato which happens to be on a politicaly sensitive hit list.

We can't build a pistol from a rifle 'cause laws. Kel Tec would be very unlikely to add a brace to a brand new offering at this time 'cause business.

My statement re: politics was included 1) to limit the scope of my own reply so that I did not accidentally share my opinions, and 2) to prevent folks from grabbing my introduction of current events and facts and devolving into a discussions on the merits of a political agenda.

While I am here 'gain though. KT will have a difficult time shortening the bolt tube as shown in your example. Recoil is managed in that tube. It is governed by the mass of the bolt/carrier and the strength of the spring. There really is not much room for increasing either of these in the s2k design.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts