Winter Kalashnikitty shirt run - 10/26 deadline!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by greywolf2112, Sep 10, 2010.

1. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

I finally seem to have found a GREAT shirt-maker that is professional, does great work, and delivers on time.  They also are offering more styles and colors.  The last run worked out great, but some people missed the order deadline or wanted more after they got their first order.  I’ve also been getting a lot of requests lately for shirts to be used for Christmas gifts (it IS getting closer!)  So, I'm going to do a new run of shirts for everyone, and am offering a few new styles!

I will be taking orders until Sunday, October 3 and the order with my shirt maker will go in on Monday, October 4th.  I should have the shirts in my hands and shipping out by the end of the third week of October at the latest and they will ship out immediately by Priority Mail.  

Here's the procedure for getting the shirts (this makes it a LOT easier for me to track and ship these things ASAP)

Email me (erickelly1@verizon.net) with the following:

1 - Number, color, style (short-sleeve, tank top (Male or Female), baby-doll,  long-sleeve, hoodie, or sweatshirt) and sizes you want –

2 - Your name and address

3 - How you would like to pay for them (Check, Money Order, Paypal)

Colors, Styles, and Sizes:

Shirts now come in THREE colors  - an ash grey (very nice), a light pink,  and black - shirts are high-quality, long lasting, very soft.  I've never gotten an email from any of my previous customers saying, "The shirt shrunk, faded, looks horrible after 3 months, etc." - these really are quite nice shirts.

Shirts come in SIX (three new added) styles - short-sleeve, long-sleeve, sweatshirt, "baby-doll", tank top (specify male or female) and Hoodies.  The hoodies have the graphic on the back.   They are pull-over style with hoods and drawstrings, and hand-warmer pockets in front on the bottom.    

Many sizes to choose from – most shirt styles and colors come in Children’s Small up to Children’s XL, and Adult Small up to Adult 2XL.  Sizes and colors above 2XL are limited.  
    Short Sleeve Ash and Black up to 5XL, Pink only goes up to 2XL
    Long Sleeve  - Black goes up to 5XL, Ash up to 3XL, and Pink up to 2XL
    Sweatshirt Black go up to 5XL, Ash up to 3XL, Pink up to 2XL
    Baby-Doll all colors from Adult Small up to 2XL (no kid’s sizes)
    Tank Tops all colors from Adult Small up to 2XL (no kid’s sizes)
    Hoodies - the sizes are light pink S - 2X, ash S - 3X and black S - 5X.  The Children’s Hoodies have light pink S - L, ash and black S - XL

PRICING –

Any size (short-sleeve) up to XL is $20.00, 2XL is $22.00, 3XL is $23.00, 4XL and 5XL is $24.00

Long-sleeve shirts - up to XL is $24.00, 2XL is $25.00, 3XL is $26.00, 4XL and 5XL is $27.00

Sweatshirts - to XL is $25.00, 2XL is $27.00, 3XL is $28.00, 4XL and 5XL is $29.00

Baby Doll - to XL is $22.00, 2XL is $24.00

Tank Tops - to XL is $22.00, 2XL is $24.00

Hoodies - to XL is $30.00, 2XL is $32.00

There is NO extra charge for black or pink – used to be an extra $2.50 per shirt but not anymore!

Shipping via 2-3 day Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation is $6.00 for 1 shirt, and an extra $2.50 per shirt after that.

Check, MO, or Paypal is good for payments. If using Paypal, add 4% to the total payment, including the shipping.

** When you email me your order, include your full name and mailing address. I will email you back with the total.

Thanks again for this opportunity to provide these for you.  

erickelly1@verizon.net

2. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Re: Winter Kalashnikitty shirt run - I'm back!

Kalashnikitty makes it to Afghanistan, instilling fear into the hearts of our enemies!

[​IMG]

3. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007

Slight update on shirt styles and sizes:

Short Sleeve Ash and Black go up to 5XL, Pink only up to 3XL
    Long Sleeve Black go up to 5XL, Ash up to 3XL, and Pink up to 2XL
    Sweatshirt Black go up to 5XL, Ash up to 3XL, Pink up to 2XL
    Baby-Doll all colors from Adult Small up to 2XL
    Tank Tops all colors from Adult Small up to 2XL (No pink in men's tanks)(No ash in women's, only sport grey)
    Hoodies - the sizes are light pink S - 2X, ash S - 3X and black S - 5X.
    The Youth Hoodies have light pink, ash and black S - XL

Thanks for the orders - keep 'em coming - hoping for a big order so that more Kitty shirts can get out there to offend the liberals!

[​IMG]

4. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007

2 weeks to go to get those orders in!

Kalashnikitty goes international - is that Mount Doom in the background? (on location in New Zealand!)

[​IMG]

5. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007

They come in pink, too!

1.5 weeks to get those orders in - thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. AdioSS

AdioSS Active Member

Feb 8, 2010

how does it look on a black shirt?

7. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007

Just a few more days to go to get those orders in - this is the last run I'll probably do before the end of the year.

Pics of Black shirts:

[​IMG]

8. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007

Shirts shipped out today to everyone who has paid (still waiting for a few stragglers). As always they look great.

My shirtmaker threw me a curveball though and I thought I'd run it past you all - he made up some camo shirts as well as a "patriotic" one - I was considering doing a quick run of these (1 week ordering window) before perhaps adding them to my normal offerings next time I do a regular run.

The shirts are short sleeve only, sizes Adult Small up to 2XL. Cost is $26 up to XL, and $28 for 2XL.

Shipping as before -$6 for one shirt, $2.50 per shirt after that. 4% paypal fee or send check/money order.

I don't have pics of all the styles, but you all know what regular and digital camo looks like.

I can do digital urban, digital green, and digital desert. Regular (woodland)camo offerings are in green, urban, and pink.

Let me know what you think and if you'd like to get in on the action :)

Thanks again to everyone who made this a great run!

Eric

erickelly1@verizon.net

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Re: Winter Kalashnikitty shirt run - 10/26 deadlin

Time is running out to get in on the quick run of shirts, including the new patriotic and camo shirts. Tuesday is the deadline!

Pics of patriotic and pink camo shirt shells:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007

OK, guys, last day to get those orders in (well, as long as you have them to me by tomorrow morning we're OK).

Getting a great response to the camo and patriotic style shirts - I think we have some winners here for the future!

Eric

11. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007

Shirts are in the mail to everyone who paid and should arrive by Saturday or Monday. THANK YOU all so much once more for doing business with me and the wife and I hope you all enjoy the shirts very much. The new styles look great, too!

Now, for those of you who missed out - my shirtmaker made a small error - I ordered 3 shirts in XL BLACK and got grey instead. So he is making those shirts in two weeks and told me that if there are any other shirts that need to be made he can do that.

SO - email me (erickelly1@verizon.net) if you want to order anything - this will be a short window - only until next Wednesday, the 17th.

Thanks to everyone once again!

Eric

12. greywolf2112

greywolf2112 New Member

Jul 13, 2007

Shirts have shipped out today!

I have some extras - email me at erickelly1@verizon.net - first come first serve.

Adult 2XL Black short sleeve - 1

Adult XL digital urban camo - 2

Adult Large ash grey ladies tank top - 1