Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are all the Texas members fairing from the tornadoes? Sittin here seein' some damage and they're sayin another big one is on its way to Dallas.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
I have an aunt and a cousin in that area, going to have to find out if they are o.k. afterwards.

If you guys got the time, prayers for them appreciated.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm a 65 miles north of Dallas. We got heavy rain , bit of wind, and some close lightning strikes. I'm hearing that there was a tornado in Greenville, Tx a bit ago. That's about 19 miles south of me.

·
Registered
152 Posts
They took a multi tornado outbreak in the Dallas area. 5 or 6 tornadoes went through with these early reports. My attempts to contact friends & family there go to voice mail. DFW airport is shutdown till all the aircraft are inspected for hail damage.
I too hope everyone is safe and their property spared.

·
Banned
319 Posts
the one in lancaster started in red oak about 5 miles or so west from my house and the one in arlington/kennedale was 10-15 west from my old apartment

to close for comfort called my wife and made you stay in the bathroom for a bit till it was safe we got alot of hail,HEAVY rain and lots of lightning. prayers go out to who were in the path!

·
Registered
152 Posts
My buddy in the Plano area got a message out by email. Said the cell towers are still down and there is damage in his area, but everyone took cover and is ok.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
My buddy in the Plano area got a message out by email. Said the cell towers are still down and there is damage in his area, but everyone took cover and is ok.
I've also got a buddy in the Plano area. I got a text message from him a couple of hours ago. He's fine, but has a lot of damage to his property.

Cy

·
Registered
335 Posts
I live North and East of Dallas, not far from the South Fork Ranch, and got missed by all but some strong winds and heavy rain - picked a he11 of a day to have my roof worked on though!
Kids in Arlington and Dallas OK - Life is good. My heart goes out to those that weren't as lucky.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I live in Waxahachie,which is about 25 miles south of Dallas.I got a lot of rain,wind and 1/4" hail but no damage done.I am fine.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I drove from Houston to Austin & back yesterday, really windy, but I think the worst was all north of us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts