Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a couple of boxes of this ammo for my PMR 30 first thing I noticed was a large increase in velocity compared to other products. 2250fps others are only 1400+. I realize this is from a rifle but it substantial even in a pistol. Recoil is much sharper. Some of the others I have give you a push. The Winchester gives a snap to it.
Just thought I would post this and see if anyone else has tried it. Oh ,I like it. One of my mags does not the other does fine with it. I disassembled the mag that doesn't like it and cleaned and lubed it. Haven't tried it yet but hope to in the next couple of days.

Skilly

·
Registered
519 Posts
Picked up a couple of boxes of this ammo for my PMR 30 first thing I noticed was a large increase in velocity compared to other products. 2250fps others are only 1400+. I realize this is from a rifle but it substantial even in a pistol. Recoil is much sharper. Some of the others I have give you a push. The Winchester gives a snap to it.
Just thought I would post this and see if anyone else has tried it. Oh ,I like it. One of my mags does not the other does fine with it. I disassembled the mag that doesn't like it and cleaned and lubed it. Haven't tried it yet but hope to in the next couple of days.

Skilly
Keep us informed. I have the PMR and 2 CMR's and would like to try them if the supply opens up. I have a decent amount of CCI Maxi-mags but would love to load a magazine with these to keep on hand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Skilly
The mag that I cleaned and lubed works just fine now. Oh I found them at Wally world

·
Registered
343 Posts
I like the maxi-mags for overall reliability & performance but there’s some stuff that’s much hotter. I always keep some CCI TNT & HPv on hand just to occasionally make big fireballs. Nit sure if the overall FPS is that much higher out of a pistol barrel but it puts on a show.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts