Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will the chrome and navy models be made again or was that color combo just a one time exclusive offer?

·
Administrator
32,172 Posts
I believe it was a one time (all be it long) run of "special editions" for Sports South Distributing.  Word has it that they are no longer making them so now you know as much as we do.  :-/

There are likely a few still around so if you see one you'd better grab it fast. Your best bet would probably be a large gun show with a lot of dealers and guns.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, the reason I ask was I already have a HC/Navy p3at and was told it was a special edition, wasn't sure if it was or not.

Since it is, I may make it a safe queen since it has less than 50 rounds through it, and grab one of the standard grey one's for a CCW, or who know's maybe even a Billfold Brown edition :-? :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
morganfd9 said:
Thanks for the info, the reason I ask was I already have a HC/Navy p3at and was told it was a special edition, wasn't sure if it was or not.

Since it is, I may make it a safe queen since it has less than 50 rounds through it, and grab one of the standard grey one's for a CCW, or who know's maybe even a Billfold Brown edition  :-? :)
That's poo brown. ;D ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts