Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After saying No all along:
I now have the Definitive Answer!

Had the P3AT in my right hip pocket while walking the dog today.

Slipped on the ice and fell on my azz so hard it left a P3AT shaped bruise on my right azz cheek.  :'(

Didn't hurt the gun atall!

SO, the answer is still No!

As for me?
I'm getting too old for that kind of gun testing!   :eek:

rcmodel

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
well, i've heard of being tatooed, branded, but not imprinted ;D

·
Registered
177 Posts
What is this "ice" that you speak of? ;)

I usually carry my P3AT in my right rear pocket. I haven't given it the torture test you did.

·
Registered
9,514 Posts
They say you should learn from your mistakes, but I find it is better to learn from someone elses. ;D

Thanks for "taking one for the team". I also carry in the back pocket, and my blue jeans are starting to show the "print" from wear.

·
Administrator
32,164 Posts
That's not how they do drop testing.
I hope the dog appreciates you taking him ice skating. :)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Way to step up to the plate rc ;)

Those two silly dudes on G&A TV woulda never tried that tourture test.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
haugrdr said:
[quote author=remf link=1230068923/0#2 date=1230069279]You coulda shot yer eye out!   :D
Wasn't his eye he landed on. LMAO    :D
[/quote]
Closer to the brain? What a horrible loss for KTOG if RC were to do himself permanent harm ... :eek: :eek:

Time to move south RC. ;)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Mike said:
Ice! That's why I retired to Florida.

Mike
I grew up here. I didn't see snow until I was 20! I just dont' understand how someone could slip on ice as long as it stays in your glass of sweet tea! ;D

·
Registered
41 Posts
artimus_prime said:
[quote author=Mike link=1230068923/0#5 date=1230075607]Ice! That's why I retired to Florida.

Mike
I grew up here. I didn't see snow until I was 20! I just dont' understand how someone could slip on ice as long as it stays in your glass of sweet tea!  ;D[/quote]

lol ;D

good to know though

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
hey, I'm just a crazy cracker... and yes, I know the true meaning of the word which is why I'm not offended when I'm called that!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't want to hijack RC's post here, but last March I wrecked my motorcycle about 45 mph I did a few rolls on the pavement. I had the P3AT in a Don Humes J.I.T holster on my belt. The holster had some road rash and the gun lost a little bluing, but no damage to the plastic, and the gun still functions the way it should. Tough little gun.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
:eek: Dude! I'm so sorry to hear about your crash! I hope you're ok! Road rash sucks, man! I'm just recovering from one myself. P3AT on the hip too. :cool:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
At times I have mine in a wallet holster in back pocket..So far haven't "drop checked" it but at least I know that when it happens I may get some road rash but the P3 will hold together...

John

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Thanks for not putting up pics RC  ;D
Hope ya feel better soon.
If'n ya did want a P3 tat, now would be the time, ya already got it drawn out for em and numbed the area  ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
This testing could be a whole new chapter in MILSPEC testing. RC you could be on to something here!!!

Glad you are alright. I've done that dance a few times my self...so I moved to AZ...and not Flagstaff

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.