Will Kel-Tec Acknowledge Receipt?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by BillK, Jan 23, 2011.

1. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Hi,

As per Kel-Tec's instructions I shipped to them the top end of my JPMxx P3AT (Ref. "Barrel Speed Bump" Subject). USPS tracking shows delivery to Kel-Tec on 01/21/11 @ 10:14am. Should I have, from Kel-Tec, gotten or should I expect to get an acknowledgement of having received my gun parts? It seems to me that they should; wouldn't it be a wise and considerate business practice?

Bill K.

Shipment Activity Location Date & Time
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Delivered COCOA FL 32926 01/21/11 10:14am

Processed through Sort ORLANDO FL 32824 01/20/11 10:19pm
    Facility

Processed through Sort SPRINGFIELD MA 01152 01/18/11 8:00pm
    Facility

Shipment Accepted SOUTHBURY CT 06488 01/17/11 4:20pm

Electronic Shipping 01/17/11
    Info
    Received

Reminder: Track & Confirm by email

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    At one time, IIRC, KT had pledged to email upon reciept and departure. However, I don't know that they'v done too well with that. Some folks seem to hear from them while others don't. On the bright side, I have never heard of them loosing a single gun or part thereof, and that is pretty amazing. Frankly, I'm not sure how many manufacturers bother to do such notifications when products are sent back for warranty repair or replacement. Probaly some do and some don't. I think your tracking info is certainly sufficient and I wouldn't worry about it.

3. okrIII

okrIII New Member

Jun 14, 2010
    Alot of the staff will be working SHOT show this time of year.  This may slow any response.

4. Pthree80

Pthree80 New Member

Jan 22, 2011

Southbury huh? ..Mt Southington I think it was called... I used to ski up there a little bit during the week when I lived in Bridgeport.

Considering they got it Friday and are busy at shot show...You probably won't hear anything til Tuesday or so.

I made an order with JoeBoboutfitters last week and they contacted me days later saying that they are backed up 7 days due to shot show.