Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we can't buy new Kel Tec pistols here in CA anymore, and used P3ATs are hard to find here, does anyone know if a P3AT top end and mag will work on a 1st gen P32 frame? I have looked through so many of the other threads and posts here but I cannot find this answer specifically, regrets to all if I missed this somewhere. I will buy all the parts new from KT to do this if possible. I am wiling to modify things to make it all work. Does anybody know?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx, had to ask. Best for me to ask, 'cause once I get an idea in my head I track it down and catch it or kill it. I guess this one is DOA. I'll keep my P32 as is, and look for a P40 top for my P11. Ya gotta have something to tinker with at all times, right? : ))
Post # 24, perhaps I will make it to 25 today? Too hot today to do anything active, but even my PC smells a little hot and sweaty right now...no AC and 105F. : )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.