Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are looking for a Kel and find a decent one at a decent price, strike while the iron is hot.

Chain store near here had 4 P3's Wed aft., last night all are gone. That's 4 go baabye in 48 hrs. Nearest LGS with decent prices had 2 new, 10 days ago. Both are gone. All they had was a used one for same as I can order a new one for elsewhere.

Store at my range had a .32 10 days ago. Gone. These guys know how do to bidness though, both employess there own Kels and spent alot of phone time with me. One even said I can come up and shoot HIS P3 to help me decide between a .32 and P3. Gun show is in town this weekend, so I'll drop by there shortly but aren't anticipating any special deals even if they have any at all. At least in Fla. Kels are hard to find and any kind of a decent price even rarer. Will prolly head up after that to the range and shoot that P3 and just give them some $$ to place an order.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You don't say where you live, but, as reported by the NBC evening news tonight, handguns are flying off the shelves in New Orleans lately. Seems there are 3 times more murders with only half as many people than before.

The ones they focused on were those S&W snubbys with the concealed hammer. God, they're ugly as sin!

On the other hand, I think the P3AT is cute. But deadly.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I live in Illinois and  what prices I see people getting for certain guns on all types of forums I usually find the same gun in Illinois for 1/3 to 1/2 times more here. I got lucky this time with the price though.

The only reason the murder rates are going up because people are still trying to get stuff back in order and most of their guns were taken away. The bad people that were robbing people blind are still there.

I have a Taurus 85 Ultra-lite which is close to the S&W snubbies but with the hammer. I think they are a very useful pcoket always with you gun, always reliable and most people aren't as afraid to carry one fully loaded unlike semis.I read a gun writer that he kept a 1911 without one in the chamber in his night stand but never hesitated to keep a revolver fully loaded.Many people use them. They are a handful to shoot but any small HG like that will be.

On another note the media will only report bad things about firearms, never one saving a life or covering a shooting event unless its completely unavoidable and they will still try to make it seem the firearm was'nt needed in the first place. I laugh everytime I hear or read about why firearms should be banned. If I was in New Orleans I would definatly want any firearm I could get considering the situation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.