Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Here is mine, it's been here before, (Jack Fusilier nickle plating) (Crimson Trace Laser) (Tractiongrips), (+1 KT mag) (steathascope tubing trigger sheath) (w/Hornady Crit Def.) (700+ rds) Jim <><

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Not exactly "pimped" - more like "enhanced"...

ArmaLaser
Slight rampectomy
Metal magazine catch
Barrel lug and magazine well shims
Bersa finger extensions
Extended backstrap
Slip-on grip
Painted sights
Trigger Stop
O-rings on mags above Bersa extensions

Bobo

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been lurking around the forum for about 2 weeks and have yet to see the "stethascope trigger cover" until now. Where do I find the tubing, how's it attached, and does it really make much difference? My P3at (2nd gen) is completely stock right now except for the extra finger plate on the bottom of my mag, so I'm hunting ideas on what I should do to make it, how do you say, "mine all mine."

Also, what do you guys think about the slip on grips? Thanks for the replies in advance.

·
Registered
559 Posts
rjwiggall said:
Also, what do you guys think about the slip on grips? Thanks for the replies in advance.

I have Hogue JR grips on both my P3 and PF-9. They are great. There's a guy lurking around the forum named "APE". He has a stick on foam padding that he will send you free. We call it "APE GRIP". I put the ape grip on the edges of both grips, and slipped the hogue grips over it. LOVE IT! Especially on the PF. Cushions the grip even more.

I also have added:
Armalaser Small Block
Plated slide and magazines by Jack Fusilier
Plus 1 grip extension

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've gotta say, that plating is looking better every time I see it.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go with the slip ons or the traction grips (as they seem to be inexpensive as well). If I go with the slip ons, I will find APE and procure his tape.

Thanks!

·
Registered
289 Posts
rjwiggall said:
I've been lurking around the forum for about 2 weeks and have yet to see the [highlight]"stethascope trigger cover" until now. Where do I find the tubing, how's it attached, and does it really make much difference? [/highlight]My P3at (2nd gen) is completely stock right now except for the extra finger plate on the bottom of my mag, so I'm hunting ideas on what I should do to make it, how do you say, "mine all mine."

If you don't have access to stethascope tube, (hospital/dr. office) go to your auto supply and get small fuel line, it will stand up to most any cleaners (NOT air/vacuum line) cut it to length, spray some windex, or silicone into the tube, slip it on, trim so it don't interfere with trigger pull, let dri for a couple hrs, then put a spot of super glue on each end to keep it in place, and juala, no more sore trigger fingers. I don't use slip on grips, but those that do seem to like them.  Jim <><

·
Registered
175 Posts
diamond_jim said:
[quote author=rjwiggall link=1248785477/0#8 date=1248904676]I've been lurking around the forum for about 2 weeks and have yet to see the [highlight]"stethascope trigger cover" until now. Where do I find the tubing, how's it attached, and does it really make much difference? [/highlight]My P3at (2nd gen) is completely stock right now except for the extra finger plate on the bottom of my mag, so I'm hunting ideas on what I should do to make it, how do you say, "mine all mine."

If you don't have access to stethascope tube, (hospital/dr. office) go to your auto supply and get small fuel line, it will stand up to most any cleaners (NOT air/vacuum line) cut it to length, spray some windex, or silicone into the tube, slip it on, trim so it don't interfere with trigger pull, let dri for a couple hrs, then put a spot of super glue on each end to keep it in place, and juala, no more sore trigger fingers. I don't use slip on grips, but those that do seem to like them.  Jim <><[/quote]

If you superglue it on wouldn't that make removing the frame from the grip pretty difficult later on? :-?

·
Registered
289 Posts
pedro said:
[quote author=diamond_jim link=1248785477/0#13 date=1248953623][quote author=rjwiggall link=1248785477/0#8 date=1248904676]I've been lurking around the forum for about 2 weeks and have yet to see the [highlight]"stethascope trigger cover" until now. Where do I find the tubing, how's it attached, and does it really make much difference? [/highlight]My P3at (2nd gen) is completely stock right now except for the extra finger plate on the bottom of my mag, so I'm hunting ideas on what I should do to make it, how do you say, "mine all mine."

If you don't have access to stethascope tube, (hospital/dr. office) go to your auto supply and get small fuel line, it will stand up to most any cleaners (NOT air/vacuum line) cut it to length, spray some windex, or silicone into the tube, slip it on, trim so it don't interfere with trigger pull, let dri for a couple hrs, then put a spot of super glue on each end to keep it in place, and juala, no more sore trigger fingers. I don't use slip on grips, but those that do seem to like them.  Jim <><[/quote]

If you superglue it on wouldn't that make removing the frame from the grip pretty difficult later on?   :-?
[/quote]

·
Registered
289 Posts
The tube fits tight, that is why you use a slippery substance to install it, so just a little drop of super glue will not require dissambly to remove the tube. Jim <><

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
and There was the "Pearl Handles" from many years back

Two Pistol Packer said:
I have now installed ivory grips on the P3AT also. What do you think?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts