Who has the most pimped out souped up P3AT?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by oak1971, Jul 28, 2009.

1. oak1971

oak1971 New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Show us your tricked out pea shooters. :cool:

2. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Here is mine, it's been here before, (Jack Fusilier nickle plating) (Crimson Trace Laser) (Tractiongrips), (+1 KT mag) (steathascope tubing trigger sheath) (w/Hornady Crit Def.) (700+ rds) Jim <><

[​IMG]

3. GoldenLoki

GoldenLoki New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Ya ain't PIMP unless U be rockin' the purple furry fedora!

GL  [smiley=laugh.gif]

[​IMG]

4. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
  5. oak1971

oak1971 New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Very nice guys. Especially the the hat. Do you have a pimp cane too? :cool:

6. Bobo

Bobo Active Member Supporter

Jun 13, 2005
    Not exactly "pimped" - more like "enhanced"...

ArmaLaser
    Slight rampectomy
    Metal magazine catch
    Barrel lug and magazine well shims
    Bersa finger extensions
    Extended backstrap
    Slip-on grip
    Painted sights
    Trigger Stop
    O-rings on mags above Bersa extensions

[​IMG]

Bobo

7. oak1971

oak1971 New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Nice! In case you all haven't guessed I am fishing for ideas for mine. :)

8. morganfd9

morganfd9 Guest

I like the purple and chrome, but think I could make do without the fedora, ;).

9. rjwiggall

rjwiggall New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I've been lurking around the forum for about 2 weeks and have yet to see the "stethascope trigger cover" until now. Where do I find the tubing, how's it attached, and does it really make much difference? My P3at (2nd gen) is completely stock right now except for the extra finger plate on the bottom of my mag, so I'm hunting ideas on what I should do to make it, how do you say, "mine all mine."

Also, what do you guys think about the slip on grips? Thanks for the replies in advance.

10. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    I have Hogue JR grips on both my P3 and PF-9. They are great. There's a guy lurking around the forum named "APE". He has a stick on foam padding that he will send you free. We call it "APE GRIP". I put the ape grip on the edges of both grips, and slipped the hogue grips over it. LOVE IT! Especially on the PF. Cushions the grip even more.

I also have added:
    Armalaser Small Block
    Plated slide and magazines by Jack Fusilier
    Plus 1 grip extension

[​IMG]

11. rjwiggall

rjwiggall New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    I've gotta say, that plating is looking better every time I see it.

I haven't decided if I'm going to go with the slip ons or the traction grips (as they seem to be inexpensive as well). If I go with the slip ons, I will find APE and procure his tape.

Thanks!

12. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
    At this point I'm just glad he didn't pull out his undies. :eek:

13. oak1971

oak1971 New Member

Jul 23, 2009
  14. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    If you don't have access to stethascope tube, (hospital/dr. office) go to your auto supply and get small fuel line, it will stand up to most any cleaners (NOT air/vacuum line) cut it to length, spray some windex, or silicone into the tube, slip it on, trim so it don't interfere with trigger pull, let dri for a couple hrs, then put a spot of super glue on each end to keep it in place, and juala, no more sore trigger fingers. I don't use slip on grips, but those that do seem to like them.  Jim <><

15. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
    If you don't have access to stethascope tube, (hospital/dr. office) go to your auto supply and get small fuel line, it will stand up to most any cleaners (NOT air/vacuum line) cut it to length, spray some windex, or silicone into the tube, slip it on, trim so it don't interfere with trigger pull, let dri for a couple hrs, then put a spot of super glue on each end to keep it in place, and juala, no more sore trigger fingers. I don't use slip on grips, but those that do seem to like them.  Jim <><[/quote]

If you superglue it on wouldn't that make removing the frame from the grip pretty difficult later on? :-?

16. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    If you don't have access to stethascope tube, (hospital/dr. office) go to your auto supply and get small fuel line, it will stand up to most any cleaners (NOT air/vacuum line) cut it to length, spray some windex, or silicone into the tube, slip it on, trim so it don't interfere with trigger pull, let dri for a couple hrs, then put a spot of super glue on each end to keep it in place, and juala, no more sore trigger fingers. I don't use slip on grips, but those that do seem to like them.  Jim <><[/quote]

If you superglue it on wouldn't that make removing the frame from the grip pretty difficult later on?   :-?
    [/quote]

17. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    The tube fits tight, that is why you use a slippery substance to install it, so just a little drop of super glue will not require dissambly to remove the tube. Jim <><

18. JKMprof

JKMprof New Member

Jul 27, 2009
    [​IMG]

We have a winner! That is a fantastic picture. ;D

19. oak1971

oak1971 New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Hard to top it for sure. Someone out there has a gold plated slide, i just know it.

20. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    and There was the "Pearl Handles" from many years back

[​IMG]