Which one?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by jenshubby, Apr 5, 2009.

1. jenshubby

jenshubby New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Thanks for looking. I recently got to shoot a mag full from a P3AT (not sure which generation). I have been thinking my next pistol to be a P32, but after shooting the P3AT, which do you recommend? Those of you who maybe have both pistols, which is the pros/cons, likes/dislikes (most likely not too many dislikes), etc between the two pistols? I already have a .380 pistol, so a P3AT would be sharing ammo with it. Thanks for replying.

2. KelTex78

KelTex78 New Member

Jan 10, 2009
    My recommendation would be for the .380. P-32s aren't nearly as scarce as the P3-AT and .32 is ballistcally inferior round. As long as you can find ammunition for it, I would say go for it!

3. MirageES

MirageES New Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I have a P-3AT and my mom has a P-32. I have fired both, and there are pros and cons for both.

All below are my opinions and perceptions; YMMV

P-3AT

Pros:
    Lightweight
    Easy to conceal
    Accurate
    Reliable

Cons:
    Sharp recoil
    Sore hands
    Easy to limp-wrist
    Scarce ammo

P-32

Pros:
    Lightweight
    Easy to conceal
    Reliable
    Almost no recoil
    Difficult to limp-wrist

Cons:
    Not very accurate
    Less powerful round
    Scarce ammo

--David

4. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Jens - go check out the search function as this topic has been debated to death. I vote .380 and you can come shoot mine if you have any questions.

-Scott

5. jenshubby

jenshubby New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    I am already sort of biased to the .380 anyway, I just wanted to hear what people had to say :) Thanks!

6. frankmako

frankmako New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Chattanooga TN
    both will work. i would get the first one that you can find for the right price. also i would do a search, lots of info on the site on this subject.

7. jenshubby

jenshubby New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Yeah, but it was 0240, I couldn't sleep, I wanted to post something, and it was a subject that's been on my mind. :) Thanks all!