Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
They are pricey, but I really like my +1 extensions. They also serve the same function as the pinky only extensions. I have the +1's on all my P3AT mags, making them the most expensive magazines I own.

I think you can only get the +1's through KT. I'm pretty sure the Bersa floor plates with the pinky extension also fit the P3AT mags. You can shop around for prices on them.

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
+1 extensions all the way for me. They serve two purposes for a little more money. Having the extra round is a very nice idea methinks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I removed my pinky extender. When firing my P3, at least once with each mag I inadvertently eject the mag.  I even went so far as filing the mag release button down, but it didn't help. With the extender removed the problem went away.

I realize that it's my grip but when I concentrating on my target my thumb moves and I push the eject button.

My next step is to buy the + one extension.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just got my P-3AT a few weeks ago, and I got the pinky extender on eBay. I like the feel of it with it installed. I was looking at the +1 extension, not sure if I will indulge yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.