Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is no one selling the P50. Not even on Gunbroker. I can't find one to buy anywhere. Is it not being destributed to dealers?

·
Registered
268 Posts
There is no one selling the P50. Not even on Gunbroker. I can't find one to buy anywhere. Is it not being destributed to dealers?
This one sold on GB for $8075 - Kel Tec P50 5.7x28mm 9.6" Threaded Barrel 50rd KelTec P50BLK - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 903282439

This one is for sale for $2750 - KelTec P50 - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 904268821

Current bid on this one is $2700 - Kel-Tec P50 5.7x28mm - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 903880372

One more for $2775 - KelTec P50 5.7x28mm NIB No CC fees - Semi Auto Pistols at GunBroker.com : 903981476

So they're on there. How desperate are you?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Street price should be around $850 - $900. I am staying away from that crazy Gunbroker **** and will pick one up when my local shop gets them. This shop has a way of getting the newest guns at the lowest prices but they tell me they have no idea when they will get an order in. My guess is i may have one in my hands at a reasonable price in another 10 - 12 months.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Street price should be around $850 - $900. I am staying away from that crazy Gunbroker **** and will pick one up when my local shop gets them. This shop has a way of getting the newest guns at the lowest prices but they tell me they have no idea when they will get an order in. My guess is i may have one in my hands at a reasonable price in another 10 - 12 months.
I've decided not to get one this year. Putting my money into old guns.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My FFL says they are priced at $1050 from cal tec. Of course he has none to dale. But he does not gouge on prices.

·
Registered
268 Posts
My FFL says they are priced at $1050 from cal tec. Of course he has none to dale. But he does not gouge on prices.
Online vendors have pricing from $850 to $1100. My local FFLs are telling me $850. Nobody has anything in stock, however.

·
Registered
171 Posts
As far as Gunbroker goes there is always some sucker out there.
GunBroker is exactly like the market in general; ANYTHING you're looking for will likely cost more from one seller/shop/web site, and maybe less from a different seller/store/whatever. And you never know what's going to get listed, on any given day. What has worked for me (repeatedly) has been to keep checking the web site, every day, 365 days per year. You can set up automated searches on GunBroker, that run every day & will shoot you an email if anything gets listed that meets your parameters (make, model, price, new/used, whatever). Works great...

Reactions: burley and RAT76

·
Registered
420 Posts
Your a sucker, stupid or desperate if you do.
or you might be well off and an extra grand is nothing compared to the cost of ammo you will run though it.

Or you might make more cash at your job than searching the internet for a Good deal on a rare unicorn.

You might enjoy shooting more than waiting.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Finally got my P50 in..🤗 rather costly but guess you’ve gotta pay for what you want. $969.00
Gonna put a RMR on it and head to the range tomorrow, if the heat isn’t to bad. Heat index in Oklahoma is around 105 in the daytime..
I’ll let y’all know how it works out….

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well made it to the range and was pleasantly surprised with accuracy at 30 yards. RMR was at the shop so put a cheep tru glo 6MOA red dot on it. Did have one light primer strike but other than that factory ammo was ultra reliable out of 100 rounds. Now for the bad, that safety on the right side eat my fat hand up.. would I buy it again??? Yep.!!! Now I’m waiting for someone to come up with a brace.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Font Tints and shades Art Space Astronomical object
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
Head Arm Leg Plant Human body
Finger Body jewelry Thumb Jewellery Button

·
Registered
171 Posts
I noticed that 5.7 ammo seems to be available again, from places like PSA, for just a buck a round...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well Farrow Tech made a brace for it. Now back to the range. Thankfully stocked up on 5.7 ammo a few years ago when I had a PS90.
Air gun Trigger Wood Machine gun Gun barrel

1 - 20 of 36 Posts