Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello KTOG. I am interested in picking out an RFB but I am having a hard time finding them for sale. Most of the big box stores near me that carry Keltec only have their handguns in stock (P17, CP33, PMR30). They never have any of their long guns. Usually when I encounter a specific gun like this I can find something on Gunbroker or Armslist with a bit of a premium but currently there is 1 hunter for sale on GB for $2000 as the FIRST BID:rolleyes:. I honestly have not looked around locally much, just in big stores when I was running errands. Is my best bet to call around the state small gun stores and pawn shops to maybe find a used one? Do they produce RFBs any more?

·
Registered
RFB18 (Gen1) RDB17 (1:9 )
540 Posts
Hello KTOG. I am interested in picking out an RFB but I am having a hard time finding them for sale. Most of the big box stores near me that carry Keltec only have their handguns in stock (P17, CP33, PMR30). They never have any of their long guns. Usually when I encounter a specific gun like this I can find something on Gunbroker or Armslist with a bit of a premium but currently there is 1 hunter for sale on GB for $2000 as the FIRST BID:rolleyes:. I honestly have not looked around locally much, just in big stores when I was running errands. Is my best bet to call around the state small gun stores and pawn shops to maybe find a used one? Do they produce RFBs any more?
RFBs are still produced.
Bullpups in general are difficult to find.
Ive been on Gunbroker and picked one up used for 800$ last year.So Your gonna have to keep looking if you want one.
There is a Buy NOW for an RFB for 1599 in my last search...so..Keep looking (unless a hunter is what your wanting).

If a Hunter variant is all your after, the only real thing you gain is a longer barrel for like 150ft or less of extra velocity

·
Registered
7 Posts
You just gotta setup a saved gunbroker search and keep an eye out. I got mine by slowly wearing down a seller on GB. I kept bidding what I'd pay for it, and it was below the reserve. But I bid the same amount on it every time he listed it. Eventually it got relisted and my bid no longer said it was below the reserve, and I won it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts