Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kel tecs website has a parts link but nothing beyond pins and mag releases. I want a 20in barrel and maybe some other spare stuff in case my gun breaks during the impending social collapse. Can anyone send links?

·
Premium Member
3,169 Posts
the best thing is to start a service ticket with Keltec telling them what you want. They will reply to the ticket with an answer of what they can sell you. Usually Erika.

·
Super Moderator
10,087 Posts
I've had good luck buying "just in case" replacement parts from Kel-Tec. For a while, the process was to call and order the parts from a person, and it helped a lot to have the part numbers from the bill of materials in the manual. Then they put the parts on the website and automated the parts ordering, which I liked. Almost everything was on the website and I could shop at my leisure. Lately, it seems that they've gotten away from that for some reason and it's maybe back to ordering most parts by talking to a customer service person.

Kel-Tec definitely provides parts after the original sale. They won't leave you unable to repair a firearm because some proprietary parts aren't available. The prices of their replacement parts are also very reasonable, so I usually get a couple of firing pins, and a few springs or other wear items or common points of failure... just in case. I have a 9mm SUB-2000 with well over 10,000 rounds through it, mostly my cast lead reloads, and I've never replaced a part in any of my SUB-2000s. There was a barrel recall on my .40 Gen 2, but that wasn't a failure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts