Where can i buy rdb parts?

Discussion in 'RDB Bullpup Rifle' started by Jonny lynt, Aug 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jonny lynt

Jonny lynt Member

Jul 7, 2019
    Kel tecs website has a parts link but nothing beyond pins and mag releases. I want a 20in barrel and maybe some other spare stuff in case my gun breaks during the impending social collapse. Can anyone send links?

AK10mm likes this.
  2. iamscottasus

iamscottasus Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    the best thing is to start a service ticket with Keltec telling them what you want. They will reply to the ticket with an answer of what they can sell you. Usually Erika.

proudmerican likes this.

3. Liberty4Ever

Liberty4Ever Moderator Moderator Supporter

May 19, 2006
    Lexington KY
    I've had good luck buying "just in case" replacement parts from Kel-Tec. For a while, the process was to call and order the parts from a person, and it helped a lot to have the part numbers from the bill of materials in the manual. Then they put the parts on the website and automated the parts ordering, which I liked. Almost everything was on the website and I could shop at my leisure. Lately, it seems that they've gotten away from that for some reason and it's maybe back to ordering most parts by talking to a customer service person.

Kel-Tec definitely provides parts after the original sale. They won't leave you unable to repair a firearm because some proprietary parts aren't available. The prices of their replacement parts are also very reasonable, so I usually get a couple of firing pins, and a few springs or other wear items or common points of failure... just in case. I have a 9mm SUB-2000 with well over 10,000 rounds through it, mostly my cast lead reloads, and I've never replaced a part in any of my SUB-2000s. There was a barrel recall on my .40 Gen 2, but that wasn't a failure.

proudmerican and 850sub like this.