Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a proud new owner of a Kel-Tec KSG Shot Gun. I am looking for information on where to buy the accessories for the new Kel-Tec SKG and also a soft carrying case for it as well to throw over my shoulder. Would appreciate any and all help to get me pointed in the right direction.

Barry

·
Registered
821 Posts
Not a KSG owner but a KS7 owner, but I think the same way to purchase acc's applies. First I'd shoot it to figure out what you need rather than outfitting it with stuff that just weighs it down for looks. Then what I did was to go online and compare what was available from different sources since no one source has "the best" or even everything that you might want.

If you don't know how to do a 'net search, then come back here and ask "Who makes this?". You are certain to get plenty of responses.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
bdeinsig- congrats on your new KSG.

Kel-Tec may have some of what you want. They ship really fast.

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don’t disagree with the recommendation to go shoot it and sort out what you’d like.

That said, there are a couple things I’d strongly recommend, having built one for myself last year:

1) A good sling. The Blue Force Gear Padded Vickers sling is a game changer and the best $50 upgrade possible. Yes the gun came with a sling but it doesn’t come close to working as well
2) HiTechcc bottom rail reinforcement and a vertical foregrip. Protect your hand with a positive grip.
3) Kydex/Neoprene cheek wrap from MCarbo or HiTechcc
4) Sights can go to any budget. Magpul MBUS are a decent inexpensive option; if your life is going to depend on it, the Holosun HE510C is a great optic well suited to the KSG
5) Consider a weapon light. The Streamlight TLR RM1 is a good option, but may be brighter/more than you need
6) The LaRue Tactical Covert Rifle Case fits the KSG like a dream but costs $200...it makes it imminently portable yet “discreet”

Holler back if you need help finding these with links, and mostly go practice and train and have fun!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts