Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
I get more and more concerned about the "monsters" (over 6' and over 250#) that I'm seeing lots of these days and whether my 380 is enough. So I offer this poor effort...

What about the monster you meet in the hall??
Or the drugged dope you bump in the mall?
For them might need an A-K-fourtyseven
To send the poor perp straight to heaven!
Since our P3AT wouldn't make them fall!!

or something like that.

og

·
Registered
615 Posts
ok! good show, cherokeebd, I think we covered the subject very well!! ::)

But it's a serious subject and I agree with your choice of carry. I also have a .357magnum snub, the S&W M&P360 that I carry in a Mika pocket holster for those areas where a 'monster' might show up. For church and places like WalMart it's the .380 in the pocket for better concealment.

With good ammo like the Speer GoldDot, the .380 is adequate for most situations.

Are you and I, cherokee, the only ones concerned about 'monsters'??

og...who is soon 82, old but not stupid!! ;)

oh, BTW, almost forgot ur ref to the BAR, my favorite back in my Marine Corps days in the '50's. It'd be great if KT actually produced such a rifle, the K-TAR!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
excellent, ansursvary!! even better.

With home invasions showing up more, a laser on your P3AT or other 380 is a good way to aim at the head. The CrimsonTrace on mine really shows up good in the house. (Not bright enough outside over 3 yds.)

og

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.