What's Wrong

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by tkstae, Oct 21, 2007.

1. tkstae

tkstae New Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Just kidding, I've run 200 rounds of range ammo, and 30 rounds of Mag Tec hollow pts. thru my new P3- AT and it has been perfect.  Took it out of the box gave it a light cleaning and it's been shooting like a champ.  I haven't shot it more because I want to do a Fluff and Buff on it before I run to many rounds thru it.  Everyone that has shot it thinks it's great.  They have a small problem with the long trigger pull but once they have fired a few rounds thru it they are holding a six in group at 7 yds. That's just fine with me.  Best 230.00 I've spent in a long while.  Just wanted to let people know what a happy customer sounds like.  

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    since you ask "whats wrong" with your P3AT...I would say that the fact it worked and you liked it is because you were able to shoot it first during the last of a wayning moon.  Most folks with problems try to shoot thiers the first time in a waxing and it will not work.

;D

On the less serious side, a good inspection during the cleaning to remove any proud or smeared metal should be sufficiant. besure to keep it lubed though