Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got to try out my new P3AT that I bought a month ago. It's an impressive little piece, snappy recoil (but I like it!), worked perfectly, even without a F&B.

The funny thing was, a couple of tables over, some armed rent-a-guards were practicing for their qualification tests (Beretta 96's). While they were reloading, I was firing off my first mag. I heard one of the young ladies in the group ask, "What's that guy got? A .22?"

I just had to ::) and grin. Sure, lady, a .22 that's louder than my Glock .40, and that throws brass 12 feet in the air!

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
Welcome to KTOG, Wildebeest!

Actually my Walther P-22 is pretty loud with the short barrel installed. Of course it doesn't kick much and the brass stays pretty close. (like in my face)

Packer.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Packer have you tried stretching the extractor spring yet? You can also gently peen the extractor itself too for a sharper hook... The boys in the walther forum on rimfirecentral dot com suggested it and it worked great on mine!

Peace

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.