Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
New they go for about $275-300 in my area, for blued that is.

That's about what I would think it's worth including the extra magazine.

CJ

·
Registered
145 Posts
Paid mine a little under $300 NEW from a dealer.
Some people might pay a little extra id it is an FTF transfer.

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Hey Ohio,
A lot of folks don't put thier serial numbers on the web. They might put koxxx to show when it was made. there are a lot of wierd people out there. Not telling you what to do, just kinda giving a heads up.
Take care,
Lop

·
Registered
620 Posts
you can e-mail KelTec with that serial no. and they'll tell you when it was made. That may give you a clue if it's worth the same or less than one made recently.

·
Registered
623 Posts
5 months ago I paid
$280 for the gun
$30 for an extra mag
$310 total

In reselling a gun, I'm not sure accessories are worth as much to the next buyer. I guess it might depend on the buyer.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
245 NIB at last gunshow, used running 190 -200.
Unless an accessory is something the buyer really wants they are worth very little and will bring more on their own.

·
Registered
310 Posts
In arizona they are $259 N.I.B. used they sell for $200 I think every region is different,so check your local stores and classified to see what your area brings..GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all for your response's..

Have a gun show coming up in July. Guess I'll see what I can get trading for a Taurus 85UL.

Now I know about what I can expect.
I also have 200 rounds to sweetin the pot if need be.

·
Administrator
32,132 Posts
burley said:
245 NIB at last gunshow, used running 190 -200.
Unless an accessory is something the buyer really wants they are worth very little and will bring more on their own.
About the same here in TX.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I bought mine for $250 at the gunshow here in San Antonio and ordered a spare mag for $7 + $2 shipping on e-bay.

·
Registered
623 Posts
TheTomcat said:
I bought mine for $250 at the gunshow here in San Antonio and ordered a spare mag for $7 + $2 shipping on e-bay.
Wow, I'll have to order mags online from now on. I want to support my lgs, but not for that difference.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Around $275-$315 around my neck of the woods (oklahoma)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts