Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around at some .22’s and came across this . Are people really paying this?

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
I guess he bought it and his wife grumped so he told her, "I'll try to sell it on Armslist" and this is his secret plan so that he can claim that no one really wanted it. ;)

On a more serious note, I check Armslist pretty regularly and it seems that private sellers always seem to think that their gun is worth significantly more than NIB MSRP. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's as if private sellers on Armslist think their guns are made of solid gold or can give spontaneous orgasms or something. :p

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep.. come to think of it...AL probably inspired the new sig.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Lol. Saw that this morning too. My buddy has a pmr he bought late last year for 450, I sent him the link and told him to list his for 1k. I love armslist but it is full of 300 dollar hipoints and 700 dollar RIA 1911s

·
Registered
400 Posts
Lol. Saw that this morning too. My buddy has a pmr he bought late last year for 450, I sent him the link and told him to list his for 1k. I love armslist but it is full of 300 dollar hipoints and 700 dollar RIA 1911s
Yeah in my area it's hunting guns, non-Glock polymer guns, Taurus revolvers, SKSes, and the occasional tricked out mall ninja AR they want too much for. I like private sale guns (I believe 2012 might be the last year for them unfortunately) but $300 for a Hi-Point is retarded!

On a local forum a guy was selling a PMR-30, but also something like 2k of .22 WMR. So maybe this guy is throwing in 2k in ammo? :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
When I click on the A-list link i get teh reply

"The community has spoken! This post been rejected as very overpriced. For more information review our flagging policy."

And I agree a $300 hi-point is a rip off, but a $300 High Standard is a deal!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
I have brand new Hi-Points on the shelf at work...$151 all day every day...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts