Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which size Uncle Mikes pocket holster will fit the P3AT with an armalaser? I need something while waiting for my grandfather oak kydex to come in. I hate carrying without one in the pipe even though I know some people like this method of "israeli carry" (if that's what it's really called).
--jOE

·
Registered
116 Posts
Re: What size Uncle Mikes pocket holster for armal

evi1joe said:
Which size Uncle Mikes pocket holster will fit the P3AT with an armalaser? I need something while waiting for my grandfather oak kydex to come in. I hate carrying without one in the pipe even though I know some people like this method of "israeli carry" (if that's what it's really called).
--jOE
Hi, the Uncle Mike's #4 will work with the P3AT/ArmaLaser combo. Also the DeSantis Nemesis will work too if you remove the stitching in front that creates the muzzle outline.
RH

G

·
Re: What size Uncle Mikes pocket holster for armal

armalaser said:
Hi, the Uncle Mike's #4 will work with the P3AT/ArmaLaser combo.  Also the DeSantis Nemesis will work too if you remove the stitching in front that creates the muzzle outline.
RH
I have a Nemesis that I really liked using before the Armalaser but had put it aside.  After reading Rick's comment I gave it a try and it works GREAT!  Had it in my pocket all day long and with just a little working in, it draws very well.

Thanks for the comment Rick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.