What others do you carry?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Dueeast, Nov 24, 2008.

  1. Dueeast

    Dueeast New Member

    33
    Nov 22, 2008
    What other guns do you have for CC?   I use a Glock 23, Smith 4053, Smith 642, and my new Kel-tec P3at when I get it! ;)
     
  2. Hudispit

    Hudispit New Member

    295
    Oct 2, 2008
    Just my little p3at and pf9. I do have a rossi .357 but too heavy and bulky. Like to keep that close to me when sleeping.
     

  3. olemissmike

    olemissmike Member

    353
    Jan 29, 2007
  4. JB

    JB Guest

    I have the P3AT, a P11 and a Rossi .357 snub that all see carry use. Personally, I don't find the .357 all that heavy or bulky - though I have to admit that it is the heaviest of the three. Then, again, there's just something about a .357...
     
  5. molachi

    molachi New Member

    Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Carry the P3...P11 stays by the bed...

    John
     
  6. GlenVA

    GlenVA New Member

    22
    May 5, 2008
    GLOCK 26, 23 and P32. I was open carrying a lot but now I'm back in a mousegun faze so the 32 or P3AT are getting carried alot again. It's also nice not being the center of attention going about my everyday life.
     
  7. Foxone

    Foxone New Member

    4
    Nov 23, 2008
    Glock 30 or 26. Depends on the conditions and clothing.  Starting this weekend a P-3AT.  I pick it up tomorrow. Won't leave home without it.  
     
  8. BillK

    BillK New Member

    898
    Jul 23, 2007
    Glock 26 but P3AT gets carried nearlly 100% of the time.
     
  9. Gluck 27 99%- 3AT the other 1%
     
  10. JFB

    JFB New Member

    Jul 25, 2005
  11. adamsesq

    adamsesq New Member

    Dec 25, 2006
    I don't have any guns anymore ;) so I just carry wifey who carries a P3AT in her pocket or a G27 on her waist.

    -Scott
     
  12. steve24

    steve24 New Member

    50
    Aug 20, 2008
    My other main carry gun is a Glock 26, but I also carry a Glock 19 from time to time.
     
  13. torrent

    torrent New Member

    Dec 18, 2006
    P11, P3AT, NAA .22WMR, and Ruger SP101 .357mag. I like to cover most of the bases ;)
     
  14. iweb

    iweb New Member

    55
    Nov 22, 2008
  15. swatz

    swatz New Member

    37
    Feb 1, 2008
    My P3AT is always in my pocket, but I also frequently carry my beloved Glock 26...I also have a Walther P99C that doesn't get as much carry time as it deserves.Sometimes when I wanna go "Micro carry" this is what I have in my pockets ;)
    [​IMG]
    Best, Steve
     
  16. Hudispit

    Hudispit New Member

    295
    Oct 2, 2008
    What I was saying is I just always know that the .357 is there, but you are right about "there's just something about a .357..."
     
  17. ElBoricua

    ElBoricua New Member

    27
    Sep 25, 2008
    P3AT and XD40SC. P3 is a lot easier to concealed.
     
  18. diamond_jim

    diamond_jim New Member

    289
    Oct 28, 2008
    I also pocket a NAA w/fold up holster/handle, 22 mag. If for some reason the P38T is on the shelf (seldom). Jim <><
     
  19. JB

    JB Guest

    Oh, no doubt I'm not going to have to check to make sure the Rossi is still there, like I sometimes have to do with the P3AT and even the P11.
     
  20. seabear1500

    seabear1500 New Member

    67
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have my new P3AT and a Bersa BT380. If I am so inclined in the Winter weraing a jacket I ahve a GP100 that rides in a Bianchi X15