Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Going on nature walks with my family. I'm hoping we have time to go to Caesar's Head this weekend.

·
Registered
8,716 Posts
Troll & spambot hunting. Outdoors, indoors, don't matter.

Hi Oldy, you all doing OK?

Reactions: Brawny

·
Registered
671 Posts
Apparently riding around in my car listening to music, because that's what I do 90% of the time I escape the house.

·
Registered
9,459 Posts
Breathing. No really. I like it. Guys, I live outside, and come in to sleep shower, and (is this still a fambly friendly site?).

I work outside, I play out side. I'd just rather be outside, always have. Since about 7 years old, my Mom hardly ever knew where I was.

Don't plan on changing either.

Lop (who is outside posting this)

·
Registered
892 Posts
In years past I did lots of things outdoors, camping, fishing, hunting, long walks in the forest, and more. But age changes things. Today my absolute favorite thing to do outside is to just sit, watch the poultry and their idiotic antics, the dogs, and competitive shooting (not sitting).

I was discussing this general topic with my Dr just the other day. He asked if I had any other concerns and I told him that I couldn't do the things I could do when I was 20. But the problem as I saw it was that I could remember back to then. Maybe Alzheimers was a blessing in disguise (I don't have any mental age problems).

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Anything outdoors I can get entire family unit to do.

Boats of any sort, wife just gave me her blessing to flip our old aluminum canoe into small outboard powered skiff….fishing, hiking and we got into a lot of biking during pandemic- got a pretty good 5 mile ride we do sundays now…

1 - 11 of 11 Posts