Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, in the past 6 weeks my trail-cam has taken about 50 pictures of deer......but only one buck.
Now, what is in the pic below the buck? It is way to big to be a house cat, and doesn't look like a dog. It also seems to "white" to be a bobcat, but I guess it could be an albino? Or maybe the lighting or flash?
I had been anticipating a cat picture, because I have found tracks that looked like they came from a small mountain lion or bobcat.......but the color looks wrong.
Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
I blew up the pic pretty dang big and it looks like a dog to me. :-/

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
id say dog as well, cats tail would be straight up not curved.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
If it had some color mixed in, it would look like my rough coat Jack Russell.  She carries her tail just like that. :-/ :-/ :-/

Steve

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
It's not a cat. Rear foot pads are wrong, and well.... :-[.. it's a-hole is proportionally too big.

It's a domesticated dog.

B.

·
Super Moderator
17,775 Posts
IT'S EITHER EL CHUPACABRA OR GODZILLA!  AGH!!!  Run for your life!   :eek:

Using the rock for scale I'm thinking some kind of medium sized dog. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Pooch. Looks like he ate something hot. :eek:

·
Administrator
32,112 Posts
Some kind of terrier and/or terrier mix. Looks a bit like a scotty but the color is too white.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I say again. It is a Jack Russel or J.R. mix. If I could see any color on the head it would be a Jack Russell Terrier.., no question. My wife walked in ,took one look and said that is a J.R.T. She has several ribbons for showing J.R.T's. ::) ::) ::)

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts