Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just use a leather "universal" slide holster or a Yaqui slide for 1911s. The PMR-30 fits right in.

mbogo

·
Registered
198 Posts
Can I piggy back on this thread and ask about iwb holsters for one 30? I'm looking on Amazon now and there are a lot of options. I'm hoping to stay under 25-30 bucks, and the less bulk the better. Preferably not nylon. I just bought a nylon holster for my .38 special and there's no way to conceal that puppy, it's so bulky- well, maybe in the winter. But I'm a sucker for a sale.... And I'd rather carry my pmr30 until I decide what 9mm I'm going to buy as it's so much lighter than my .38.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yes, but I read through so much stuff about forum rules, etc when I joined it was a lot to retain. Was having a hard time navigating and figuring out how to do a search.

Thanks for the link!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've got a box full of holsters and always go back to the one I use for everyday OWB carry which fits almost all semi-auto mid to large frame handguns I own. Made by Nevada Leather originally bought for Springfield XD. Fits my Sig P320, Glock 30S, G17, G23, Keltec Pf9, Springfield XDM,s, Taurus PT111G2's. and my new PMR30. Made of sturdy bull hide. No locking mechanism which I prefer since to me it's one less thing to think of if I need to use it. My everyday carry OWB varies with what I wear but us usually between my Keltec PF9 or G30s. I do not like IWB carry and have never been able to find one that I like that is comfortable and I have several very popular ones. When I can't use outer garment to conceal OWB, I carry my Keltec P32 in pocket holster. I really like Nevada Leather holster. Molds well to firearm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried several nylon belt holsters at a gun store and the one that fits best is the Bulldog Extreme Side Holster Size 15. It is for full sized 1911 autos, but works great for the PMR. The mag also fits nicely in the mag carrier. The dual mag carrier from BigDaddy (Amazon) works great as well. The ACE Case for the PMR30 (Amazon) that is supposed to work does not. That holster has a tag that says Bersa Kahr, yet the plastic bag has a sticker that said KelTec PMR30. It is for very small autos and their mags.

·
Registered
2 Posts
When I bought my PMR30 the salesman and I went around opening all kinds of packages. Seems like the Glock 17 holsters fit pretty well. I bought 2 different ones

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone know of a good auto locking holster for owb? I want to have the option to carry owb, but my biggest fear there is someone attempting to take my weapon. I carry the PMR 30, and I do not have a laser yet, but would definitely do without for a good locking holster. I’ve found several for other Kel Tec pistols, but none for mine.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts