What happened to the 'stickies'"

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by JB, Mar 18, 2009.

1. JB

JB Guest

I was going to refer someone to the .380 ammo tests link stickied at the top of the P3AT section only to find that the stickies in this section are all gone. I just checked out some of those tests the other day, so I know this is a recent thing. Are the stickies coming back?

2. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
    Dang, I didn't notice until you said something. How long they been gone?

3. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    They were there yesterday...

John

4. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I noticed they were gone today while I was in the office. I originally thought it was my browser. Then I thought perhaps they were moved somewhere else. But no luck. They're gone for some reason.

5. CONNAUGHT

CONNAUGHT New Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Yes, I found it helpful to use those links from time to time. Excellent resource.

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    I noticed several days ago they were gone and inquired among the other mods. I'm sure it was some glitch as no one caused it to happen. JFB has been busy working out of town and I haven't had time to look for them either, plus I wasn't 100% sure what all he had stickied lately.

If anyone cares to post a link here in this thread to a formerly stickied thread, I re-sticky it.

7. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Thanks DB, those have been re-stickied. :cool:

Guys, feel free to post a link to any others of which you may be aware.

8. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
    I know there was at least one more ... just can't remember what it was.

9. JB

JB Guest

I'm not sure what the other one was, either. The ammo tests thread is the one I most noticed - and it is the one that caused me to miss them in the first place.

10. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    If no one else remembers, I'm sure JFB does and will attend to it when he is able.