Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted two threads yesterday. One is in the PF-9 forum with pics of my recently hard chromed over navy PF-9. The other was posted here in the Counter under the title, "Sometimes I'm simply amazed." I find no trace of it.:confused:

·
Administrator
31,973 Posts
Interesting... The PF9 thread is there but the Counter thread is gone. Had someone deleted it, I'd likely still see the remnants, but it's just gone. Strange... :confused:

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know either, Dale. It's really weird. It seems my ex-wife can accomplish many things.:rolleyes:

Rick, it was just some ramblings about my oldest daughter and her husband moving back to Weston and how proud I am of them for making their first adult decision in doing so.

I can't at all see why anyone on KTOG would want it gone except for my lurking ex-wife. Even then, though, she's a nobody with no power on this forum. Perhaps it is a software glitch within the server?

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Yeah, I remember that one...I read it. No idea what happened.

doo doo doo doo [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk[/ame]

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
David, you didn't get lost in a fog again and delete it yourself??? :D

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope this works. This is my favorite Twilight Zone opener. When I was preteen and teenager, I used to stay up late just to watch the Twilight Zone. I only watched it in the dark though. I memorized this opener and used to do a pretty good Rod Sterling impression to boot. :cool:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y[/ame]

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Ya got me, maybe bad karma or some messed up ju ju. I remember seeing it and reading it...unless you drug me into the twilight zone along with you??? :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts