If I may be so bold....Still have a weird urge for one of the following, in no particular order (and still probably not happening anytime soon because ... funding ):
1. Ruger American Ranch Rifle OR Mossberg MVP in 5.56/.223 (keep flip-flopping on which would be better);
2. Something amusing in .22 WMR ... either another PMR-30, or a Taurus revolver, or maybe even a NAA mini-revolver, I dunno;
3. Another random 12-gauge ... for no real reason at all. Maybe a replacement coach gun or a cheap over-under, or perhaps even a weird semi-auto, I dunno;
4. ??? (this space left intentionally blank to justify future impulse purchases );
5. Glock 48 (as much as I say I prefer M&P's over Glocks ... well, darn it, they make 15-round mags for 'em now, and it would be a bit easier to carry than my G19, which at some point will be relegated to home defense/range toy duty, plus the trigger actually does feel a tad nicer than my issued Gen5 G17 MOS for some reason)
1. Get the Ruger. The mossberg in 5.56 has a goofy little flap on the underside of the bolt face that feeds the rounds from the magazine. Its what turned me away from it and towards the 308 version.
2. The NAA is a very well built little bugger, but its hard to shoot because its teeny tiny. Still a lot of fun to carry it in a coin pocket of a pair of jeans.
3. I bought a Derya Lion 12 gauge semi auto, imported by Rock Island Armory for under 300 on Buds and that cheap thing runs like a hot damn. High brass, low brass, bulk, it shoots it all. Included choke tubes and two piston assemblies. Hate to say it, but functionally, it blows the doors off my 930 SPX at less than half the cost.
4 and 5 I have nothing to add.