Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it is a long list, but here are a few that are my my short list.

1) Kel-Tec RFB
2) Taurus 357 Tracker
3) Kel-Tec SUB-2000
4) Lever Gun in .460 S&W Magnum (I know that there isn't one, but I still want one.)

What do you guys want to get next?

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
ktwm said:
everyones posting real guns...
when I think of what gun I want next, something that isn't made yet comes to mind.

What I would like to see show up in my safe (besides an RFB, of course) is a .22LR Gatling-style multi-barrel rifle that feeds from American-180 Pan magazines.  ;D
This is close http://www.cabelas.com/prod-1/0034775227757a.shtml

And I did have the 460 lever action in my list that does not exist yet. :p

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
HardShell said:
[quote author=nbh40 link=1244486916/135#146 date=1251463255]... or Romanian Underfolder...
Have you ever shot an underfolder AK?  Very uncomfortable IMO, and a useful cheek weld is dang near impossible to get (for me, at least).

Don't get me wrong, I have one... but really just to have one.  :-[

I personally prefer the various sidefolders, and  much prefer the solid sidefolders.

[/quote]

I have a Yugo M70 underfolder. I put an UltiMAK gastube and an EoTech on it and it is great. I do not mind the lack of cheek weld as the EoTech gives the the ability to move my head around and still be on target.

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
Speed41ae said:

1) Kel-Tec RFB
2) Taurus 357 Tracker
3) Kel-Tec SUB-2000
4) Lever Gun in .460 S&W Magnum (I know that there isn't one, but I still want one.)

I have now picked up #2 and #3 plus a few more. (Hi-Point 45, NAA Blackwidow, m1903a3, DSA FAL)

I also bought a bare bones PSL to replace the PSL I had with a head spacing problem and a CETME kit to fix the CETME that I had that was jamming.

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Speed41ae said:

1) Kel-Tec RFB
2) Taurus 357 Tracker
3) Kel-Tec SUB-2000

1,2 and 3 plus a few others that were not on the list have been acquired.  :)  No one has made 4 yet.  :(

New list
1) Kel-Tec PMR-30 w/ a 5" barrel
2) Rossi "Mare's Leg" in 357
3) Lever Gun in .460 S&W Magnum

How sweet would it be if 2 and 3 were combined?  :D

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
HardShell said:
Very interesting!

I have several different 20-rounders (and 3 S-12s), but I wasn't even aware there was a 30-round drum out there.
This was one of the reasons that I started this thread. There is so much gun stuff that I do not even know that I want yet.

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #297 ·
Speed41ae said:
[quote author=Speed41ae link=1244486916/0#0 date=1244486916]For me it is a long list, but here are a few that are my my short list.

1) Kel-Tec RFB
2) Taurus 357 Tracker
3) Kel-Tec SUB-2000

1,2 and 3 plus a few others that were not on the list have been acquired.  :)  No one has made 4 yet.  :(

New list
1) Kel-Tec PMR-30 w/ a 5" barrel
2) Rossi "Mare's Leg" in 357
3) Lever Gun in .460 S&W Magnum

How sweet would it be if 2 and 3 were combined?  :D[/quote]

1) Kel-Tec KSG
2) Kel-Tec PMR-30 w/ a 5" threaded barrel
3) Kel-Tec RMR-30
4) Rossi "Mare's Leg" in 357
5) Lever Gun in .460 S&W Magnum

I a feeling that I will add other Kel-Tec firearms to this list that are not even announced yet before I clear the ones on the list off.

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,141 ·
My current list is;

1) Kel-Tec PMR-30
2) Marlin 981T
3) Taurus Tracker Model 455

I never thought that this thread would still be active when I started it over 4 years ago.
I bought a PMR-30 and KSG in a combo deal at CDNN. I bought a Marlin XT22TR instead of the 981T. I bought a Safety Harbor SHTF 50 that was not on my list.

· Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,146 ·
INot to be offensive, but the red dot on the riser on top of scope is ridiculous and near useless at that height. I tried a FastFire 1 on a 45 degree offset mount on top rail, a much better plan, and even that I didn't find to be very usable or useful.
I am not offended, but you have to try something to see if you will like/find it useful. The jury is still out on my current configuration and I need more testing to see if it stand the test of time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts