Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

941 - 960 of 981 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Oops -- I forgot about this thread --

Came up for sale on a local Lawn-Guy-Land forum --- Ruger SR-22 for the Wifey - on my license till hers is approved --

And from the same forum -- I gots me a big boy pistol --

Ruger American - .45 ACP --

·
Registered
147 Posts
More like 'What gun do you WISH you could find ANYWHERE?' these days...
Up here the pickens aren't to bad --- its the prices --

·
Registered
232 Posts
More like 'What gun do you WISH you could find ANYWHERE?' these days...
I don't know about how hard it is to find a weapon. In the last four weeks, I've found a used CMR 30 for $400 and a used CP33 for $299. Of course I'm old and don't really work anymore so I can stop at all the gun stores often (and I'm a rimfire junkie).

·
Registered
147 Posts
a weapon.
Let uncle Gary school you a bit ---- and dont say its semantics --

Weapon = any object used to destroy property --- hurt or otherwise injure a living thing --

When someone mislables a firearm / sporting rifle / pistol --- target firearm -- etc.

Until its used as such --

You are giving credence to the gun grabbers --

Reactions: RAT76

·
Registered
232 Posts
Let uncle Gary school you a bit ---- and dont say its semantics --

Weapon = any object used to destroy property --- hurt or otherwise injure a living thing --

When someone mislables a firearm / sporting rifle / pistol --- target firearm -- etc.

Until its used as such --

You are giving credence to the gun grabbers --
I don't know about you but I am a Vietnam Theater Veteran and we were taught in Basic to call them weapons. I will adhere to that until the day I die. You aren't my uncle and I don't need to be schooled.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
I think Ricekila's point is to not give the gun grabbers more amunition to use against us.
Because he cares and is well intended.
But Rice, I'm afraid the GG's are already on top of that. They don't care what we say.
A disarmed society is a controlled society.
Hijacking a thread with you concerns wont change them.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't know about you but I am a Vietnam Theater Veteran and we were taught in Basic to call them weapons. I will adhere to that until the day I die. You aren't my uncle and I don't need to be schooled.
Ditto -- 101st / 5th. Div. / DG-CC -- ( see avartar pic )

Yep -- my point sailed over your head -- LOL

Read post #950 - first sentence --

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
If there are any Gun Control freaks reading this far into these forums they really do need to get a life. Your point didn't sail over my head I just don't give a cr.. And by the way, i flew in a Huey with a door gunner who liked to shoot at women who were working in the rice paddies.

·
Registered
232 Posts
And by the way, Merriam Webster also defines weapon: "something (such as a skill, idea, or tool) that is used to win a contest or achieve something". I don't do what the PC (politically correct) Police necessarily want me to.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Now I remember why I don't post here too much ---- y'all are so tightly wrapped - LMFAO --

·
Registered
232 Posts
I don't feel wrapped too tight. I just responded that I find perfectly good used weapons and then you tried to school me. I'm too old to want to change my ways.

·
Registered
147 Posts
OK -- my last post in this thread -----

"Gun Violence" ?

When has any gun become violent ?

You agree with that ?

Reactions: tzcomp

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sure do! If you mean the "When has any gun become violent?" Not the gun violence part. Were you ever in Dong Ba Thin?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Based out of Dodge city ---- flew over it a few times ---

941 - 960 of 981 Posts