Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up guys and gals..its been a good month for me..brought a pmr30 about 3 weeks ago then I brought a KSG 2 weeks ago and today I brought a 2nd Gen sub2000 g17..ive owned 2 1st gen sub2000 a few years ago and ended up selling them so I'm not new to the platform..i must say the 2nd Gen is a big improvement over the first gen..

Ok anyways.
I would like to know what brand mags and how many does keltec include with the sub2000?.
I brought mines from my local dealers and he was asking $500 plus tax..after some haggling over the phone he agreed to let me have it for $450 flat out the door..well when I went picked it up,it only had one scratched up cheap Glock Pmag..he said this is how keltec ships them now.with just 1 pmag..is that true?or did he get over on me?

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Kel-Tec ships most of the Gen 2's with the Magpul Pmag. My Glock 17 G2 came with one and it would not drop out by itself until I got the gun somewhat broken in. It has worked flawlessly though without fail. I don't know why it would be all scratched up though. I bought two of the 32 rounders when I bought the gun and all function well.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I don't have a Glock 17. My Gen 2 is a Glock 23. It came with one new genuine 10 round Glock magazine (no scratches). The inside of my box has only one cut out space for a magazine. I have not used the 10 rd magazine. I use the 15 round magazines that my EDC Glock model 22 uses. My magazines do not drop free, even when fully loaded. It is not a magazine problem, it is the grip/handle of the Sub2000 being too tight. I don't mind it. I actually hope it stays this way awhile..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.