Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states.... what ammo does your RDB like best from a shot patterning perspective? i.e. accuracy I suppose, whether it be 25, 50, or any yardage for that matter. Prove it if youd like with your grouping.

· Registered
20 Posts
freedom munitions runs flawlessly. i shot it literally all day without any problems.
223 62 GR FMJ NEW
SKU: FM223F62N

PMP 5.56 will run great until the gun gets warm. then it will fail every round. not only that, the double feeds will mangle the bullet, so half your ammo will be lost.

· Premium Member
3,354 Posts
PMP 5.56 will run great until the gun gets warm. then it will fail every round. .
That's what Im afraid of. I have been wondering if this is happening to many folks. Except the "early" production magic guns that run thousands of rounds without fail.
I didn't get one of those.

· Registered
20 Posts
it was not cheap, about 0.30$ / round. not expensive but not the cheapest with wolf/tula at 0.20$/round. i failed to tighten the scope and cannot accurately(heh) comment on the accuracy. i ordered this because i thought it was slightly higher quality and had good reviews - a lot of the popular sales site said it was accurate for the price and fed reliably.

to be fair, my friend's 5000$ cobalt kinetic match AR did eat this stuff accurately and consistently.

Attachments

· Registered
101 Posts
Stoppage reports? what do you expect, people to go killing anything with this gun?
I expect people to tell us how often their gun stops. You know, like, "I fired a total of 150 rounds with three failures to eject, one failure to feed, and one failure to extract."

Reactions: K3V1N

· Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Im taking mine hog hunting Id imagine it would work well for killin furry four legged variants.
Yea, id slaughter some hog with a black rifle, but i wouldn't take game like that. Not that you can't, but the respect isn't there. IMHO. But hogs don't deserve any respect.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts