Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took the P-3AT back out to the range today after installing the NAA finger extensions... WOW What a difference. The little lady was much more controlable this time. I put 50 rounds of Magtech thru her and not even a hiccup. She puts holes in 2 inch groups at 7 yards(Can't get much more accurate than that)

I still have the peening issue but it is not getting worse, thanks to the washer I installed (Thanks again JFB, I think your washers also act as a recoil buffer). I still think I will send the slide back home and have KT send me a new one. Just one question... I am keeping records of rounds fired... does sending the slide back home and getting a new one reset the round count? I think KT sends a new barrel with the new slide.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I don't know but doubt they will change the barrel. We have been told they like to "match" barrels and slides. However, many folks have just sent in their slides so it is apparently not critical for operation, probably more for accuracy or something. If you send your barrel in, they may just see that it fits your new slide well - then test fire a few rounds. Good luck! 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.