Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
already have a CW40 n G22, n was a deal couldn't pass up. guess need to grab couple mags now. Been looking for a Sub n 40 to go will my 22 but this not the best time for that but money wasn't there b4 Anyway, love to talk with other 40 owners, till then

·
Administrator
31,918 Posts
I don`t think they make P40 mags these days. You can try your P11 mags. They may or may not work well and will hold one less round. I think the feed lip opening is a bit wider on the P40 mags so you might be able to tweak P11 mags a bit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, bummer, sounded like KT was still supporting some parts but haven't gone over there to look. Yeah, if have to, will mod some P-11 mags or find some loose ones somewhere, like this slide, kinda happened fast, couldn't pass it up.

·
Administrator
31,918 Posts
I did a cursory search and KT plus a couple other places had them listed "out of stock." I saw a listing on ebay for $50. I would imagine, in time, you could find a couple that were priced better. Also, I've seen folks who had few to no issues with P11 mags.

Reactions: Jake2670

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
both those ads r same place, looks like they r sold out but I may call them just in case. haven't looked for them anywhere else but without that KT adapter they prob not worth the trouble, my P-11 mags b better. will check with KT n see if they have any adapters left. Thanks guys

1 - 11 of 11 Posts