Welcome to Daddy's Girl

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by barnettbill, Apr 25, 2007.

1. barnettbill

barnettbill Guest

My little girl just registered. Say welcome to daddys_lil_annie_o

[​IMG]

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Hi DLAO! Welcome to KTOG. Any girl of BB's is a friend of ours. 8)

3. atlasx

atlasx New Member

Jul 24, 2005
    daddys_lil_annie_o, Hi ! Welcome to KTOG, I hope you will enjoy the board! Please drop in any time, it is always a pleasure to welcome another lady on here, my wife likes to read occasionally but hasn't joined or posted yet ..... maybe one day!

good shootin'
    Atlasx ;D

4. daddys_lil_annie_o

daddys_lil_annie_o New Member

Apr 25, 2007
    Thanks! I think I'll like it here. Guns are one of my passions! Thanks to my dad!

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Your dad has done his job well.  We are very glad and fortunate to have him here and now you as well.  We need your generation to pick up the torch.  There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here and you can learn a lot.  Have fun with it.   ;)

6. daddys_lil_annie_o

Apr 25, 2007
    !

Thats awesome. I want to learn as much as I can! I want to go hunting with my hubby! I wanna shoot me a deer! (drools thinking about deer jerky) And growing up as a military daughter, and with a dad like mine, guns just come natural for me..ask him... the very first time he took me shootin, I did pretty well. He called me his little Annie Oakley! HAHAH. And now, being married to a Marine, guns pretty much come with THAT territory like bread with butter! So I need to get ejemacated!

7. wyo-man

wyo-man New Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Welcome.

wyo-man

8. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Just one more reason for me to respect your father (as if I needed another one after seeing his advice here). Sounds like both you and he have "dun good."

[​IMG]

-Scott

9. KelTekCajun

KelTekCajun New Member

May 11, 2006
    Acadiana
    Howdy and welcome to the club!

10. rjhauser

rjhauser New Member

Sep 7, 2004
  11. daddys_lil_annie_o

Apr 25, 2007

Well he did good by me! Raised me right! And as soon as I turn 21 (nov. 21st) Im going to go to TX and have him take me to get my concealed weapons permit! Something Ive been looking forward to since I was about 14ish.

12. sportyp11

sportyp11 New Member

Nov 29, 2006
    Southeast Georgia
    Welcome aboard. As an old Marine from the Vietnam era I've spent a bit of time in eastern N.C. Lived in Swansboro for 8 years. Beautiful place to be. Thank your Marine for his service for us. Herb

13. daddys_lil_annie_o

Apr 25, 2007
    well, oorah, devil dog! I surely will thank him!

14. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Welcome to the board

15. lbbennett

lbbennett New Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Welcome, DLAO! Glad to see another female posting here...we'll have to stick together!

Laura

16. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas
    greetings from an army puke still stuck in hades. plenty of good guys on here, they help keep me sane ;)

hey BB, you got any more of those you're hiding? oh wait, nevermind. . .

ryan - who's sense of humor is now a little warped

17. daddys_lil_annie_o

Apr 25, 2007
    hahahah! Yea. Hes a great dad, Ill tell you what! And now that Im grown, hes a great friend too. I got alot of my morals from him. Hes one of a kind!

18. barnettbill

barnettbill Guest

Yea right... your asking a Military Father with a safe full of guns if he has any more daughters...
    [​IMG]
    You need help  ;)

Bill--Who has raised 4 girls and has a hyper active paternal instinct.

19. barnettbill

barnettbill Guest

Infact I remember one time my oldest brought her boyfriend home (Now married to him) while me and the boy were cleaning up after a trip to the range, I had several firearms in various states of dissasembly (Cleaned the Glock first and was carying it open on my hip). Daughter just gave me a dirty look and rushed the boyfriend into the kitchen. Jordan and I just looked at each other and laughed like crazy.