Welcome Surprise

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by ctlover, Mar 14, 2009.

1. ctlover

ctlover New Member

Nov 9, 2008
    I wanted to share my good news with all of you. I went to the grand opening of a new gun shop in my town today thinking since it was new there may be a chance that they would have some 380 ammo. It is a very small store and when I went in I noticed that they only had about a dozen handguns and maybe 15 or so rifles ( mainly shotguns) in the entire store. While I was waiting on the owner to finish talking with another customer, I noticed that he was looking at a small pistol. As he handed it back to the owner he said that he didn't think he would get it but would have to think about it. I looked closer and believe it or not it was a brand new P3AT. The owner then asked me if he could help me and I replied that I wanted to buy that P3AT. I thought the other customer was going to have a heart attack. He said, " Damn, I knew I should have bought that. I can't believe you just got that right out from under me." He was still whining about not buying it when he had the chance 10 min. later when he left the store. What was even better was that it was only $250, 25 cheaper than I paid for my first one, and the one I carry every day. Also, he had a full case of 380 ammo (FMJ) and a full case of 9mm (FMJ) so I bought 5 boxes of each. As hard as ammo is to get these days I feel like I hit the lottery. It was a very good day today in my world. Thanks for letting me share. It is true that with P3AT's, you can't just own one. ;D

2. TucsonMTB

TucsonMTB New Member

Sep 24, 2006
    Tucson Arizona
    Congratulations on your good instincts and quick reflexes! Some days, life is good. :D

3. devicemanager

devicemanager New Member

Dec 11, 2008
  4. 9mm

9mm Banned

Dec 6, 2008
    ^^^ what they said..yep, some days life is good. have fun with that 3at. ;)

5. BeefyBeefo

BeefyBeefo New Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Congrats! I just got my P3AT and got lucky when they had just gotten a shipment. Mine was also $250 plus tax. The case was still sealed when they handed it to me! You just have to get lucky sometimes. :cool:

6. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Great find.....

John

7. marshall

marshall New Member

Dec 8, 2004
    "He who hesitates is lost!" Way to go, and congratulations. You got a good deal!