Featured Waiting to hear back from KelTec again

Discussion in 'Sub9 and Sub2000 Rifles' started by Imjustadam, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Imjustadam

Imjustadam Member

Mar 7, 2018
    I sent KelTec a message through their website last week, letting them know that Gen 2 M&P model Sub2K didn’t have a mag in the box. They responded about a day later with an apology and saying they would send me one. I get an email from the receptionist at my office today saying that I have a package. I open it up, and what’s in it? A 17 round Glock P-Mag from KelTec.....

I messaged them again after work. Let’s see if they send me another, and hopefully it will be the correct mag.

I did get it out this weekend with broke it in with the mags from my M&P 2.0 5”. It’s a great shooter, and is a great combo with the M&P.
  2. circlehawk

circlehawk Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2012
    Oops...'A' for effort, and it's the thought that counts.
    Imjustadam and dred like this.

3. dred

dred Active Member

Feb 10, 2018
    Gulf Coast Texas
    Congrats on the new Sub. I got the M&P version as well ... thankfully my box included a 17rd Promag for M&P which has run flawlessly. FWIW, Promag's happy stick for M&P has also run flawlessly in the Subby. I am HOPING my M&P starts its journey home today. GrabAGun shows that they have my FFL as of this morning so it's just a short hop across the state to my FFL.

I delayed ordering the pistol half of my kit until I could confirm the M&P would be a suitable pistol for me (my first polymer and my first hammerless) - I drink 1911 Koolaid and I'm a trigger snob. After renting a M&P 2.0, my Subby was gonna get a CZ mag catch facelift. But, I borrowed a friends competition M&P with the Apex kit, smiled and got my subby's pistol partner inbound.
  4. Imjustadam

Imjustadam Member

Mar 7, 2018
    They messaged me back today. An M&P mag is on the way to me, along with a prepaid envelope to return the Glock Mag.

I’ve also ordered a Hogue Handall full size grip sleeve, MCARBO tube cover, recoil buffer, and a padded carry case. Next week I should have 32 round mag or two inbound.
    circlehawk and dred like this.
  5. Chuck S

Chuck S Active Member

Jan 21, 2018
    Keltec included an OEM Beretta 17-round mag with mine. This is the only 17 rounder I have for my M9/92 pistol so it went in the pistol, not the Sub2000. :)

-- Chuck
    Imjustadam likes this.