Waiting for P-3AT

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by philiphb, Aug 2, 2009.

1. philiphb

philiphb New Member

Jul 24, 2009
    :D Should arrive this week! Just finished on a fluff and buff on my new PF-9 and came to the conclusion that it's just a tad too big for summer carry in this heat. Only logical solution was to get the P-3AT!

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Nothing much carries like a P3AT. Heck, depending where you live, summer's almost over, but there's always next year. Then again where I live, summer ends just in time for Halloween... usually. :-/

3. krunchnik

krunchnik New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Ditto on that summer thing,ends here also about halloween time,but its still warm enough in October to wear shorts. ::)

4. GoldenLoki

GoldenLoki New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Only two (2) posts and you have already mastered the art of rationalizing the purchase of an additional firearm!?!

Bravo my good man, BRAVO!

GL

5. abuck50

abuck50 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I made the mistake of buying the P3AT first. Now I don't really need a PF9. I would still like one though. LOL. My other carry gun is a Glock 22 in .40 caliber.

Craig

6. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Good for you!

Have my P3AT with me nearly 24x7 all year round. Glock 26 is with me maybe 1 or 2 days on the weekend with my P3AT still in my front pocket.

Take care...

7. philiphb

philiphb New Member

Jul 24, 2009
    My Beretta PX4 Storm Type F 9mm, was just way to big to even think about going into a pocket!!!!

8. 00buckshot

00buckshot New Member

Jun 17, 2009
    Even just knocking around the garage, the P3AT is right at home in flip flops and cut offs.  I noticed I pick it up in the morning, and carry it around all day, everyday!  :)

9. lee4019

lee4019 New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    summer ends here around end of Sept. I've gone trick-or-treating in the snow before! but anyway my pt3 is my 24/7 gun now. It sets in a wallet holster beside my keys and clip wallet and goes in my pocket when I get up.

10. philiphb

philiphb New Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Got the pocket clip, pocket holster, extra mag....gun should arrive in the morning. When the weather cools off I'll have to make the choice between the P-3AT and the PF-9. I assume the fluff and buff will be similar to the PF-9, I'll just have to be aware of the small extractor trying to jump and hide from me. "When in doubt...buy them both". Thanks