Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Should arrive this week! Just finished on a fluff and buff on my new PF-9 and came to the conclusion that it's just a tad too big for summer carry in this heat. Only logical solution was to get the P-3AT!

·
Administrator
32,131 Posts
Nothing much carries like a P3AT. Heck, depending where you live, summer's almost over, but there's always next year. Then again where I live, summer ends just in time for Halloween... usually. :-/

·
Registered
840 Posts
philiphb said:
:D    Should arrive this week!  Just finished on a fluff and buff on my new PF-9 and came to the conclusion that it's just a tad too big for summer carry in this heat.  Only logical solution was to get the P-3AT!
Only two (2) posts and you have already mastered the art of rationalizing the purchase of an additional firearm!?!

Bravo my good man, BRAVO!

GL

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I made the mistake of buying the P3AT first. Now I don't really need a PF9. I would still like one though. LOL. My other carry gun is a Glock 22 in .40 caliber.

Craig

·
Registered
898 Posts
Good for you!

Have my P3AT with me nearly 24x7 all year round. Glock 26 is with me maybe 1 or 2 days on the weekend with my P3AT still in my front pocket.

Take care...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My Beretta PX4 Storm Type F 9mm, was just way to big to even think about going into a pocket!!!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Even just knocking around the garage, the P3AT is right at home in flip flops and cut offs.  I noticed I pick it up in the morning, and carry it around all day, everyday!  :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
summer ends here around end of Sept. I've gone trick-or-treating in the snow before! but anyway my pt3 is my 24/7 gun now. It sets in a wallet holster beside my keys and clip wallet and goes in my pocket when I get up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got the pocket clip, pocket holster, extra mag....gun should arrive in the morning. When the weather cools off I'll have to make the choice between the P-3AT and the PF-9. I assume the fluff and buff will be similar to the PF-9, I'll just have to be aware of the small extractor trying to jump and hide from me. "When in doubt...buy them both". Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts