Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, I got a problem P-3AT and I have spent way too much time and money on trying to work the problem out by myself. I just did a Fluff and Buff, had Kel-Tec send a new extractor, spring and buttonhead, just to try and get past 20 rounds without a hitch. I went for the big test today and after 6 shots, the trigger would not reset. Called Kel-Tec and told them I can drive up there tomorrow. I am confident that they can work out the problems, especially with me there to give them the details. It is about a 90 minute drive to Cocoa (maybe less in my Vette ;D)
I might have them change my grip from green to black and pick up an extra mag too.

·
Registered
447 Posts
They are going to take care of you, I bet they will have your gun done in about 15 minutes and it will be better than before ;D My p3at has been perfect since its visit and eats all types of ammo. Have yet to have one failure 8)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Mine too, flawless since it's return from Florida.

Just Yesterday 22 Federal Hydra Shok and 29
Blazer Brass, all fired right hand only rapid :)

Rob

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great to hear that it should be a positive experience. It is suppose to be sunny and in the 80's tomorrow. It will be a nice day for a drive up there. I'll let you all know how I make out.

·
Registered
664 Posts
When I got my P-11 it was blue "this was just befor thay stopped the exchange program"and I wanted a HC so I rode up there and got my HC slide and a F&B ,steel recoil spring guide and thay test fired it for me,all for 30.00. CAN'T BEAT Kel-Tec. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.