Viewing topics that you post in

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Little_Z28, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Little_Z28

Little_Z28 New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    This is a dumb question, not too important, but I cannot locate anything on it in my searches. Is there any way to tell what topics you've posted in while viewing the list of threads under a particular sub forum?

On other boards that I participate in they have a checkmark over the icon at the left, or an open folder/closed folder icon for topics that you've posted in. (or something of the sort).

Like I said, it's no big deal, it's just hard to remember where I've posted at times and I've asked questions and forgot where they were to check for answers.

I know that I can search all my posts or topics, just wondering if I was overlooking a quick way to see what topics I've been involved in from that screen.

Thanks in advance....

2. Little_Z28

Little_Z28 New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    PS, I also know how to subscribe to a thread, but it is notorious for slowing message boards down, so I don't participate in that.

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    The forum will not show you what threads you have posted in but it will show which threads have had a new post since you read the thread.  On a given forum index page, looks for the blue, ovalish, "NEW" icon next to the thread title.

There is a similar icon on the main forum index page as well.  Next to the forum title, look for a gold checkmark.  This tells you that there are new posts in that forum since you last opened it.  You must be logged-in for these new post markers to work.

4. Little_Z28

Little_Z28 New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Okay, no problem at all. I had the "new posts" icons figured out, just didn't know if it kept track of which topics I posted in too and wasn't seeing it. Like I said, not a problem at all, just wondering.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.