Used P-3AT Upper Complete. $75.00 shipped.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Megatron, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Megatron

Megatron New Member

Nov 9, 2007
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

First come, first served. PM me.

Got a P-3AT? Wanna save wear and tear to your original slide, barrel, and recoil spring? Welp, here you go! A rare opportunity indeed.

Item description: Used Kel-Tec P-3AT .380ACP slide assembly, recoil spring assembly, and barrel. Parkerized finish. One owner (me) with only 493 rounds through it. Very good condition. Nothing broken. Never holstered, dropped, or smashed into anything. It has been cleaned, lubed, and stored in a desiccated environment. Shows some signs of normal wear. Has second generation pointy extractor on it.

Feed ramp has been polished using white jeweler's rouge. A bit of white-out has been applied to the front sight to increase visibility; seems to last a long time, but will eventually come off of course.

No frame included, therefore this is not a firearm according to the brokeback mountaineers at the ATF. I can ship directly to your address anywhere in the lower 48. Must be a UPS deliverable address.

Sorry, the lower to this gun is not for sale.

TERMS of Sale:
    For sale as-is. All sales final. No returns. No refunds. No credits. No exchanges. No warranty. By responding to this ad and purchasing this Item, Buyer assumes full responsibility of the Item and agrees that the Seller will not be responsible for damages, injury, or death involving use, misuse, or malfunction of the Item. Payment via personal check, cash (at your own risk), credit card via PayPal (if using this method PM me first!), or Western Union money order only. All funds MUST clear before I ship. Free shipping via UPS ground only to the lower 48 of the USA only. No P.O. Boxes or anywhere UPS does not ship. I will PM tracking number ASAP.

Best wishes to you and long live liberty!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rhinokrk

rhinokrk New Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Re: For Sale. Used Kel-Tec P-3AT Upper Complete.

Do you mind if I ask why you have an extra Upper?

3. Megatron

Megatron New Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Re: For Sale. Used Kel-Tec P-3AT Upper Complete.

This is off my own gun. I just want to save the frame for later.

4. Megatron

Megatron New Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Re: Used P-3AT Upper Complete. NEW lower price!

Still 4 sale. :)

5. Megatron

Megatron New Member

Nov 9, 2007
    Re: Used P-3AT Upper Complete. NEW lower price!

Bumpity. :)

6. streetprowler

streetprowler New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Status, Please. Is this thing still for sale, or...?

7. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    It is edited as SOLD PENDING FUNDS, however, that would be in violation of TP Rules.  No one posted in the thread nor is there mention of availability for outside sale. Can we get an explanation?

8. streetprowler

streetprowler New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Not trying to make a fuss... Just interested.